Bridgewater or Tannehill (not realistic) | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bridgewater or Tannehill (not realistic)

Ahh no, I could throw for 5 tds a game if I was upright the entire game and receivers open by ten yards.

I don't want the jets to draft him. The guy doesn't even scramble and throws the all funny. He rushed for 4 whole yards last year. Any QB in the NFL can scramble for at least 10 yards in 1 single play. The best QB coming out is Aaron Murray. Murray reminds me a little like like Payton Manning. Manziel is my number 2 and Derek Carr is my #3 QB. Bridgewater is #4 in my opinion.

Oh Teddy can scramble just fine. He was the #2 dual threat QB coming out of high school he's a pass first, pass second, pass third, run fourth QB. As far as passing the "(b)all funny" well that comment makes me question how many times you've actually seen him play. But then again you think Aaron Murray is the best QB coming out so that tells me all I need to know.

I think Tannehill is developing nicely. What I would love to do is maybe draft a QB like Oregon's Marcus Mariota, and developing him for the future as our #2 QB. I like him a lot more than Johnny Manziel, even though I know QB is not our #1 prioroty right now. This might allow us to deal Matt Moore away for a decent draft pick. I just love the way he runs the Duck's offense, and how he is able to take off running when the receivers are covered. He just seems to be a really smart player. Here is a clip of some of his highlights.

[video=youtube;AdQcqop2R-w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdQcqop2R-w[/video]

Back
Top Bottom