Briggs to Miami? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Briggs to Miami?

"Cold Pizza" just mentioned that Ron Rivera (ex-Bears DC), would like to have him in San Diego. RR is now the Chargers LB's coach.

For whatever it's worth.

It's all rumors. It says "take this for what it's worth" on the first line.
We have no need nor room for him.

I dont even see the rumor on the thing, and even then it's a very silly rumor. Lance Briggs isnt a fit for our defense, and we dont have any need for another starting linebacker.

I can't imagine this would be true, unless Wannstache has invaded our front office again somehow. Of course if that were true, the rumor would be we're dealing our 9th pick solely for Briggs.

Maybe the fins want briggs, and the 31st pick for there 9th pick so they can trade away briggs again to maybe a team like the giants. Which we wuld have 2 1st rd picks which we culd use to draft staley and another OL with the 31st pick, and with our 2nd rd pick we could draft stanton. This is wut my guess on why they talking bout it but only if quinn is gone at #9

9th or 31st and their 2 2nds sounds much better to me closer value too. Then they can use briggs and 9th to trade up to a top 5 pick for them and we have 4 2nds and a late 1st

This is quite possible the most ridiculous trade rumour i have ever encountered.
Honestly, makes zero sense from every perspective. I think a five year old came up with it.

What a joke. Its not happening.

:o:o:o:o:o
OK, let me get this straight. The Skins offer their 6th for Briggs and the 31st of the Bears. This was the proposel as announced ages ago. The Bears refuse, because they do not consider it a fair offer for them.

Instead they now trade with Miami to have the same deal just 3 picks worse.
Yes, that makes sense to me.

How in the world can so many "sports jornalists", rumor websites and radio shows just survive on bull**** and making things up. And why do people believe it :shakeno:

Back
Top Bottom