Bright Side: Chris Foerster | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bright Side: Chris Foerster

Surferosa

Run to Daylight
Reaction score
Despite the horrid execution by the offense, I was happy to see some new formations by the new OC. For example, we started the game in a no RB, Two TE set and threw the ball on our first three plays. Of course we didnt execute, but at least we didnt see the usual "3 yards and a cloud of dust".

Foerster comes from Indianpolis, where he watched how Tom Moore and Peyton Manning built a potent offense based on a lot of motion. Lets hope that the players get up to speed and make the most of this opportunity. I thought our offensive game plan was ok; our guys just need to execute better (much better).

Bright side=:cooldude:

Once at east half the players are on the same page(remeber Easlick and Gordon had almost no time and the offense has only three people back from last year) I think we could become a potent squad. Having a OC that can do more than middle runs and HB sceens wil be very nice

I agree surferosa. I feel very optomistic about the play calling. We need that spark and change of predictibality

True, but with Wanny showing after the game he was upset we only ran 20 times and actually saying, "I dont belive in the pass," I wonder if we'll ever see that empty back formation again. :(

Despacio said:
I wonder if we'll ever see that empty back formation again. :(

I saw it a few times run this past Saturday by Miami.

He Even Called That Norv Turner Reverse That Chambers Got A Few Yards From..last Year Mcknight Handled These Reverses..

My fear is that if Gordon shows the slightest bit of ability to run the ball, Wanny will crawl back in his shell and over rule any play Foerster calls that doesnt involve either a run up the middle or a screen pass.

Despacio said:
I mean from now on.

I would think with Gordon as our HB I see no reason why it won't be a staple in this offense. He has the talent to play WR from time to time.

ohall said:
I would think with Gordon as our HB I see no reason why it won't be a staple in this offense. He has the talent to play WR from time to time.
Of course I hope so too. I'm sure in reality we will see that formation again in limited action, but like YankeeHillbilly said above, I worry Wanny will find a way to become ultra-conservative. Because as we now know, he doesn't "believe in the pass." WELL HOW CAN YOU DAVE WHEN YOUR QB THROWS 2 INT's IN FOUR PLAYS!? :yell:

That's what he said now, but one year when he was HC in Chicago, Erik Kramer threw 29 TD passes and had over 3800 yards.

I love the change of formations we did in the beginning of the game.

Back
Top Bottom