Bright Side: Chris Foerster | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bright Side: Chris Foerster

The one beef I had was not going to the shotgun on those 3rd and longs. 3rd and 19 and we're still wasting time dropping back. Wasn't till the very end that we went shotgun. Perhaps there was a reason for it. But I don't see why not. That and taking a few more shots down the field. I'm not going to fault him TOO much for that though. Not when our OL struggled to maintain any semblance of a pocket.

Otherwise, I was pretty encouraged by what we saw.

The one beef I had was not going to the shotgun on those 3rd and longs. 3rd and 19 and we're still wasting time dropping back. Wasn't till the very end that we went shotgun. Perhaps there was a reason for it. But I don't see why not. That and taking a few more shots down the field. I'm not going to fault him TOO much for that though. Not when our OL struggled to maintain any semblance of a pocket.

Yea I agree. Feeley is good at the deep pass, and our longest was what? 15 yards? Rmac had the fumble one for 19 of course.
It seemed like Feeley took over the gameplan for Jay, because those passes sure as hell can't be made for someone with Feeleys arm.

Back
Top Bottom