Brighter NFL Future? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brighter NFL Future?

wa-wa-wa-waaaaatkins

he's a stud.

But can he live up to it? I believe Watkins is the more talented receiver, but after watching both, Landry has more heart, and that in the future could determine who actually is the better receiver.

Watkins is the more talented player, no doubt.

We need to settle down about Jarvis. Look at the upside Moncrief has and he was a 4th round pick. Jarvis is doing great and all but I see him as a future Hartline. A fan favorite, a guy that will make solid catches, but becomes a middle of the pack guy. It's not like he's ever going to be a true outside #1.

We need to draft WR high next year because Wallace only has 1 year left here, get an outside guy, doesn't matter if he's raw he will have a year to develop probably as a #3 option in the offense.

thank you! just made a thread about this.

As long as Watkins continues to have a great work ethic, he should develop into a top 5 WR. Landry IMO can become a top 10-20 WR like a HInes Ward was in his prime due to his work ethic and character.

That nails it. If JL can be as close to being as good as Hines Ward, then damn, I will take that 24/7.

I love Jarvis Landry, and I think he is capable of doing much more than catching slants or 3 yard crossers, but the truth is that Sammy Watkins is an elite level talent.

If Sammy stays healthy and puts his nose to the grindstone, the sky is the limit for him. Jarvis Landry just doesn't have the same type of athletic talent.

Back
Top Bottom