Bring back Booker? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bring back Booker?

Rich

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Marty Booker is a free-agent. I wouldn't mind bringing him in to compete at slot, as a minimum-salaried free-agent. Nice big receiver who breaks tackles. Could compete for a job with Wilford. Any thoughts?

I'll pass. He's not a #1, we've got too many #2s as it is now.

I'd rather draft a guy.

Absolutely....

Miami shouldn't be in the market for another player to blend in with the handfull of #2 and #3 guys they have now...

They should be in the market for a legitimate #1 WR whom all these #2 and #3's can compliment...

Maybe we should have kept him last year but if the bears dont want him , im sure we should pass although they did cut Bradly who was good for KC last year

No thanks...he has been injured pretty much all last season. He is well past him prime and never really produced great numbers while he was here.

I'll pass. He's not a #1, we've got too many #2s as it is now.

I'd rather draft a guy.

He's not even a #3, #4, #5 receiver. He's old and injury prone. He has done nothing productive in the past 4 years. He needs to just hang em up, and call it a career. Anyone who picks him up is just wasting a roster spot.

what marty booker needs to do is hang em up. move on with his life.

Marty Booker is a free-agent. I wouldn't mind bringing him in to compete at slot, as a minimum-salaried free-agent. Nice big receiver who breaks tackles. Could compete for a job with Wilford. Any thoughts?

No thanks.

this guy couldn't sack groceries without getting hurt.

his time is up. why on earth would we bring him in. compete with wilford for what?
a spot on the inactive list?

I say hell no we should have never made that trade when we gave up Ogunleye spp ?

Back
Top Bottom