Bring back DC and RW!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bring back DC and RW!!

Fishfood

Active Roster
Reaction score
Why would the Dolphins trade away DC and RW when they should wait till they both get back into football shape and show on the field what they can offer? Then they can increase their own value in a trade with any team with needs at those positions

Ignorance my fellow fan. IGNORANCE is the answer. BTW Duck!!!!! this Thread is getting ready to be filled with those before mentioned haters.

I'd say that with the latest statements by Culpepper, thing's aren't looking good for his knee. He may never get back into football shape. The Dolphins are also weighing the value of moving Ricky and shoring up positions of need v. what they believe they can get out of Ricky in terms of future production. Remember, all it takes is one failed test and Ricky will be playing in Canada for the rest of his career. Personally, I'd like to see Ricky stay, but if the reward outweighs the risk, then trade him.

Why would the Dolphins trade away DC and RW when they should wait till they both get back into football shape and show on the field what they can offer? Then they can increase their own value in a trade with any team with needs at those positions

Because at this point noone knows what is going to happen with DC (If the knee will get better or not)...Say we keep Daunte and he rehabs and comes back to for us..Awesome! We win!...But what if we keep him and wait and see and he doesnt come back to form and the knee doesnt get that much better...We just wasted 7.3 million on a QB who noone is going to trade for and we end up releasing him.

As for RW..I say we keep him...He is worth way more to our team than the 4th rounder we would get at best

Better than trading for an old man.

Ricky can be a top notch #2 back for very very cheap.

DC playign hurt is about the same as Green at 37.

I'm probably in the minority though.......most people gave up on Daunte because he was bad for 4 games

Ignorance my fellow fan. IGNORANCE is the answer. BTW Duck!!!!! this Thread is getting ready to be filled with those before mentioned haters.

It doesnt have anything to with ignorance. It has to do with prognosis and formulating conclusions as to where we all think these players will be in the future and how they will help us. Im sure Randy and Cam know exactly what they are doing.

It doesnt have anything to with ignorance. It has to do with prognosis and formulating conclusions as to where we all think these players will be in the future and how they will help us. Im sure Randy and Cam know exactly what they are doing.
Randy and Cam hasn't done anything. They haven't even touched on the subjects but ignorant want to know it alls post thread after stupid thread of "lets trade Ricky for a 4th" and "Daunte needs to go". I wish they would let the freaking situations play out then give opinions instead of IGNORANT speculations and crazy suggestions.

I'd say that with the latest statements by Culpepper, thing's aren't looking good for his knee. He may never get back into football shape. The Dolphins are also weighing the value of moving Ricky and shoring up positions of need v. what they believe they can get out of Ricky in terms of future production. Remember, all it takes is one failed test and Ricky will be playing in Canada for the rest of his career. Personally, I'd like to see Ricky stay, but if the reward outweighs the risk, then trade him.

:shakeno:
we need to keep both of them and What would happen if DC does get released and he kills next year

Randy and Cam hasn't done anything. They haven't even touched on the subjects but ignorant want to know it alls post thread after stupid thread of "lets trade Ricky for a 4th" and "Daunte needs to go". I wish they would let the freaking situations play out then give opinions instead of IGNORANT speculations and crazy suggestions.

They havent done anything because there really isnt THAT MUCH to be done until the draft and TC starts. We signed all our FA's, and released and traded most of the players we could. We haven't had 10 or more draft pics in decades - I think thats pretty good for a 1st year head coach and a 1st year (Pretty much 1st year becasue of Saban control) GM. But I can understand where your coming from saying ingnorant and crazt suggestions because some people have no clue whatsoever...IM SO SICK AND TIRED OF HEARING THE NAMES DAUNTE AND TRENT AND READING NUTSO MOCK DRAFTS. I can't wait for the offseason to end

They havent done anything because there really isnt THAT MUCH to be done until the draft and TC starts. We signed all our FA's, released and traded players. We haven't had 10 or more draft pics in decades - I think thatsd pretty good for a 1st year head coach and a 1st year (Pretty much 1st year becasue of Saban control) GM. But I can understand where your coming from saying ingnorant and crazt suggestions because some people have no clue whatsoever...IM SO SICK AND TIRED OF HEARING THE NAMES DAUNTE AND TRENT AND READING NUTSO MOCK DRAFTS. I can't wait for the offseason to end
I was referring to hasn't done or said anything as far as Ricky and Daunte are concerned. My apologies. I like everything else they have done so far. Of course I want more, like Faneca and Quinn.:D

I was referring to hasn't done or said anything as far as Ricky and Daunte are concerned. My apologies. I like everything else they have done so far. Of course I want more, like Faneca and Quinn.:D

Im with ya then...I need a break from all this Daunte crap. At least the Ricky news is new news so its not that tiring. We've been arguing over Daunte for 3 months. At this point I dont even care who we have starting next season as long as we draft a GOOD QB...Good meaning Quinn...Man I hope they call his name with that pick!!!!

:shakeno:
we need to keep both of them and What would happen if DC does get released and he kills next year

What if a meteor comes from the deepest depths of the Crab Nebula, lands on Culpepper and kills him instead?

More realistically, what if his knee doesn't heal to the point where he's capable of playing football again? What if he's just not the right fit in the new offense? What if he gets beat out in training camp? What if someone offers us a 2nd round pick for him? Wait, that last one was in meteor territory, sorry about that.

You can refuse to admit it, but something is not right with Culpepper, and it doesn't look like he's going to be healthy and adjust to this offense anytime soon.

Or, we could keep Daunte and Ricky, and they could both destroy their value altogether. Daunte could prove that he is done and can't play any more. And Ricky could not be reinstated.

I agree with the thread starter. Ricky is not done by all means, and Cpep is still recovering. You don't have to do anything until June. JUST WAIT CAM!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom