Bring back DC and RW!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bring back DC and RW!!

I'd say that with the latest statements by Culpepper, thing's aren't looking good for his knee. He may never get back into football shape. The Dolphins are also weighing the value of moving Ricky and shoring up positions of need v. what they believe they can get out of Ricky in terms of future production. Remember, all it takes is one failed test and Ricky will be playing in Canada for the rest of his career. Personally, I'd like to see Ricky stay, but if the reward outweighs the risk, then trade him.
i feel the opposite take on what your seeing,,,to me all the PC'S AND ALL THE INTERVIEWS TELL ME THAT RW AND DC WILL BE ON OUR TEAM COME TRAINING CAMP.

Better than trading for an old man.

Ricky can be a top notch #2 back for very very cheap.

DC playign hurt is about the same as Green at 37.

I'm probably in the minority though.......most people gave up on Daunte because he was bad for 4 games

I too would rather have Culpepper than Green. I would, however, like to draft a qb early too.

Better than trading for an old man.

Ricky can be a top notch #2 back for very very cheap.

DC playign hurt is about the same as Green at 37.

I'm probably in the minority though.......most people gave up on Daunte because he was bad for 4 games

Not so sure I agree with this statement. While I'm not thrilled about the whole Green situation (I don't think he is that good), I do believe a 37yr old Green is better than the DC we had for the 4 games he played last year.

:shakeno:
we need to keep both of them and What would happen if DC does get released and he kills next year

Wow, with that mentality we would never release anybody. This team would be full of injured, former studs who might "kill" if they were released........wait, we were that team for a long time.

Back
Top Bottom