Bring back Fiedler | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bring back Fiedler

Status
Not open for further replies.

72 Undefeated

Club Member
Reaction score
;) Just kidding, however, Fiedler has the highest qb rating of all Dolphin qbs since the retirement of Marino (bummer).

Fiedler 76.7
Huard 60.2
Lucas 70.8
Rosenfels 55.0
Griese 69.2
Feely 61.7
Ferrotte 66.2

What a sad commentary considering that from 1967- 2000 the Dolphins had 2 Hall of Quarterbacks. At any rate, to this point getting another team's "cast off" has not worked too well. While another potential "Hall of Famer" would be nice, I would be willing to acceept one that is at least above average. I hope Saban tries a new approach.

Fiedler also connected on less big plays in five seasons than Gus Frerotte has connected on this season.

undefeated72 said:
;) Just kidding, however, Fiedler has the highest qb rating of all Dolphin qbs since the retirement of Marino (bummer).

Fiedler 76.7
Huard 60.2
Lucas 70.8
Rosenfels 55.0
Griese 69.2
Feely 61.7
Ferrotte 66.2

What a sad commentary considering that from 1967- 2000 the Dolphins had 2 Hall of Quarterbacks. At any rate, to this point getting another team's "cast off" has not worked too well. While another potential "Hall of Famer" would be nice, I would be willing to acceept one that is at least above average. I hope Saban tries a new approach.
:rofl3: :rofl3:

NaboCane said:
Welcome to the last five years...

:rolleyes:

According to the legendary Yogi Berra, "Its deja vu all over again." Let's hope this nightmare ends soon. These past 5 years seem more like 15.

LAMiamifan said:
and threw more td's to the other team than he did to his own
you are confusing Fiedler with Feeley.

believe it or not, i think Fiedler is an upgrade over what we have now at QB....

Fiedler threw picks, but he was always at least tied TD to INT ratio... gus only surpassed that this last week when he threw 2 TDs. Fiedler also accomplished that in his career, and his last two years here i can't remember a single performance from Fiedler that was reminiscient of the stinkfest that Frerotte put up against Cleveland 2 weeks ago.

KB21 said:
Fiedler also connected on less big plays in five seasons than Gus Frerotte has connected on this season.
don't forget playcalling and OC's.... you are comparing guys like Joel Collier to Scott Linehan here.

Fiedler's teams were built around the run.... this team is obviously "attempted" at being built around the pass, so more shots are taken downfield. isn't the longest pass play of the year from Sage anyway, NOT frerotte?

KB21 said:

exactly. that's why he will ever be a backup. I'm not satisfied with gus, though at least he can make plays like that one with gilmore last game..

texasPHINSfan said:
don't forget playcalling and OC's.... you are comparing guys like Joel Collier to Scott Linehan here.

Fiedler's teams were built around the run.... this team is obviously "attempted" at being built around the pass, so more shots are taken downfield. isn't the longest pass play of the year from Sage anyway, NOT frerotte?

honestly, if fiedler were here with us,under linehan, do u think he could do the big plays gus did until now? actually with this play calling his rating would fall to 60 imo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom