bring back jimmy jhonson! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

bring back jimmy jhonson!

ShAkENdBaKe

P.I.M.P
Reaction score
im telling you guys. parcells did it. gibbs did it why wouldent jimmy jhonson do it..that would be the IDEAL choice for coach.or get fassel or let jim bates take over the job. I also like the offensive coordinator from the patriots.

You see what Jimmy did without having the talent he once had. In my eyes he might have had the respect of the players, but wasnt all that talanted at what he did. I would rather have Nick Saban. Take something and make it into something great. Thats what he did.

ShAkENdBaKe said:
im telling you guys. parcells did it. gibbs did it why wouldent jimmy jhonson do it..that would be the IDEAL choice for coach.or get fassel or let jim bates take over the job. I also like the offensive coordinator from the patriots.
:roflmao:

No way...not JJ!!
Weis is the answer, I'm just not sure if he'll leave New England.

ShAkENdBaKe said:

Jimmy already failed at his comeback attempt! no thanks!

Buck1 said:
No way...not JJ!!
Weis is the answer, I'm just not sure if he'll leave New England.
well said. your right id take weis too. but i think he likes winning superbowls with the patriots.

ShAkENdBaKe said:
well said. your right id take weis too. but i think he likes winning superbowls with the patriots.

It has to be weis...I really can't see a college coach, even if it is Saban, coming in here when there is no control as it is! Plus we need an Offensive mind....maybe Tresman...but I think that we should rid ourselves of the entire staff!

Yeah as our D co-ordinator.........we do not need another D-minded Head coach....

ShAkENdBaKe said:

Did you miss 1996 - 1999?

Back
Top Bottom