bring back jimmy jhonson! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

bring back jimmy jhonson!

I'm surprised Dave hired trestman...isnt he he was one of the bad guys left over from Scnellenburgers staff that f888ed over Jimmy when he took over the canes job? He along with the Ollivadotti character...remember when the fin D was doing well for bit and olivadotti started wearing tons of makeup on the sideline and looked like Motley Crue?...lol

we need someone fresh...someone hungry to win!...either patriots coach would work wonders with this team...i like nick saban, iowas coach...i even like trestman, the outsider within.. heck we need a fresh face in the coaching spot...

I don't think JJ is the answer. He already tried his comeback and lead the team to it's worst defeat ever.

I would love to see Jim Fassell come in here. He's a fairly young coach and is offensive minded. He has a decent record with QB's too. He totally turned Kerry Collins around. We don't need anymore defensive minded HC's for sure. This D could survive just fine with Bates, it's the other side of the ball we need help with.

If the team chooses to make a switch to a different style of coach (like a firery emotional kind of guy) I don't think Fassell would work though.

fins4o8 said:
i say no to JJ since he started this mess by wanting Wanny as his replacement.

:yeahthat: I was just going to say about the same thing. Why bring back the guy that brought us Wanny?

Buck1 said:
It has to be weis...I really can't see a college coach, even if it is Saban, coming in here when there is no control as it is! Plus we need an Offensive mind....maybe Tresman...but I think that we should rid ourselves of the entire staff!
Ok, first of all Saban has Pro Experience under Belichek, second Saban has successfuly head coached to a championship, even if it was college, that along with his Pro Experience makes him a better choice than Weis.

As the saying goes...

'I don't know who the next coach will be but it'll be the polar opposite of what youget rid of'

So fiery it is. I hope.

Thats FUGGIN H I L A R I O U S...

TerryTate said:
:barf: Jimmy Johnson comeback

Im LMAO with that barf smilie

No, No, No Trestman. He is a joke among the Cardinals. Actually, the Cardinals now think that they can go into Miami and beat us. Listening to the radio, they put down the Bills and the Dolphins as two wins. How embarrasing.

Personally, I would like to get rid of Wise more than anything else. What a joke.

ShAkENdBaKe said:
im telling you guys. parcells did it. gibbs did it why wouldent jimmy jhonson do it..that would be the IDEAL choice for coach.or get fassel or let jim bates take over the job. I also like the offensive coordinator from the patriots.
Wow, can't believe I just read that. First of all, even Jimmy would tell you that his strength is talent evaluation, not coaching. While he might bring more discipline, he's not the coach we need. Besides, he was the one who convinced Wayne to hire Wanny in the first place. Fassel? Players respected him less than Wanny. Jim Bates has shown ZERO ability to change his defense at halftime. I do like your choice of Weis, he could take advantage of our 4 receivers (assuming Boston is back).

Back
Top Bottom