bring back jimmy jhonson! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

bring back jimmy jhonson!

Drfletcherdc said:
No, No, No Trestman. He is a joke among the Cardinals. Actually, the Cardinals now think that they can go into Miami and beat us. Listening to the radio, they put down the Bills and the Dolphins as two wins. How embarrasing.

Personally, I would like to get rid of Wise more than anything else. What a joke.

First the bungles, now this.:tantrum:

ShAkENdBaKe said:
im telling you guys. parcells did it. gibbs did it why wouldent jimmy jhonson do it..that would be the IDEAL choice for coach.or get fassel or let jim bates take over the job. I also like the offensive coordinator from the patriots.
Yea, we did so much better with JJ. Does 62-7 ring a bell?

If you want JJ as your head coach you might as well put Ricky Williams as the Assistant. Maybe two negatives equal a positive.

Have Jimmy come in and help us with our late round draft picks, hes awesome at gettin those guys, Zach Thomas, Jason Taylor, etc...

ShAkENdBaKe said:
im telling you guys. parcells did it. gibbs did it why wouldent jimmy jhonson do it..that would be the IDEAL choice for coach.or get fassel or let jim bates take over the job. I also like the offensive coordinator from the patriots.

oh you want a quitter like ricky back cause thats what jj is?

jj sux and lived off his dallas days for far too long.

I don't want Jimmy Johnson even in pro player stadium, much less roaming our side lines. This jerk surrendered after a playoff blowout, and then suggested Dave Wannstedt to be the head coach, this guy doesn't care about the Dolphins, he want's to sit on his fishing boat, and eat steak. If it wern't for the Herscel Walker trade with minnesota, I highly doubt JJ would have been that successful in Big D, I mean 5 active players, and 23 draft picks is alot to work with. Just say no to JJ!

Yeah he was a great coach with a lot of talent. However, as you know it wasn't anyone but Jimmy who decided that it was time for hime to quit. I firmly believe that the talent assembled on this team was mostly his doing and I give him credit for that. But his business was left unfinished and know it looks like things could really turn for the worse. Once bitten twice shy.

HEY GUYS. HELLO!?

You guys complain about the "run run pass punt" philosophy.

Well JJ specifically said this quote "run run run and punt". You think we are predicable now? HE BROUGHT THIS PHILOSOPHY to this team.

He was a true genius at assembling talent though. He could turn late rounders into Pro Bowlers. During his years the Phins were quite lean and I think he did a hell of a lot in spite of that. But then he had a personal breakdown which, lets face it, happens quite a bit in Miami. It is a very tough place to play and coach.

If you consider bringing Jimmy Johnson back, hell, why not try and bring Shula back? If so, while they're at it 49ers could bring back Walsh =\

Weis is actually upset with the Patsies because they stiffed him on salary. It was a story up here in NE this Spring. He is coaching this year with the assumption that he will be gone next year as a HC. I like the thought of Saban. He turned around 2 programs AND has NFL experience.

ShAkENdBaKe said:

Jimmy's the reason we have Wanny.......he came back....made Wannt Asst Head Coach and made a pack with Wayne to hire Wanny when he left after the season.

NO THANKS.......Jimmy did nothing but draft a good core of defensive players......we need an offensive minded coach.

Sorry I don't see JJ as the genius some of you are portraying him as. True he made some great picks, but he made some really horrible picks, too. He promised a running game and he failed miserably in that area. Plus, I blame him for starting this whole downward spiral with the O-Line. He ignored the O-Line and QB positions.

late again said:
Sorry I don't see JJ as the genius some of you are portraying him as. True he made some great picks, but he made some really horrible picks, too. He promised a running game and he failed miserably in that area. Plus, I blame him for starting this whole downward spiral with the O-Line. He ignored the O-Line and QB positions.

I agree 100%.......plus I never forgave him for taking away Marino's ability to audible and giving him a joke of a offensive coordinator in Kippy Brown.

Back
Top Bottom