Bring Back the Miami POUND MACHINE | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bring Back the Miami POUND MACHINE

rainmaker1313

Active Roster
Reaction score
Cheifs are Ranked 30th in Rush Defense, time for Ronnie, Ricky and Polite to POUND THE GROUND. Keep defense off the field and let them be fresh for the Jets Game. We Pound 35 carries, we control the clock and win !!!!

i would love to see us just hammer the chiefs. your correct, they are ranked 30th against the run giving up 4.9 a carry and 155 yards a game on the ground. although they appear to be just as bad against the pass, we need to run it down their throats and take some pressure of chad for a bit.

i would love to see us just hammer the chiefs. your correct, they are ranked 30th against the run giving up 4.9 a carry and 155 yards a game on the ground. although they appear to be just as bad against the pass, we need to run it down their throats and take some pressure of chad for a bit.

only thing that scares me about this sunday is playing at arrowhead stadium - other than that, there's no reason why we can't beat up this team - especially with the 3 headed running attack we have - 4 when include our fullback

only thing that scares me about this sunday is playing at arrowhead stadium - other than that, there's no reason why we can't beat up this team - especially with the 3 headed running attack we have - 4 when include our fullback

i would feel 100 times more confident with smiley on the field. devastating loss (we all seem to agree on this), especially when you consider the teams we may be playing if we continue on. for sure we will see kris jenkins again, we might also have to contend with ngata from baltimore or wilfork again. i think, most would agree that satele will struggle when forced to block them one on one and will need help at times. nevermind when the situation dictates that either guard block those monsters... going to be hard running the ball with duct tape holding the interior of our Oline in place.

i would feel 100 times more confident with smiley on the field. devastating loss (we all seem to agree on this), especially when you consider the teams we may be playing if we continue on. for sure we will see kris jenkins again, we might also have to contend with ngata from baltimore or wilfork again. i think, most would agree that satele will struggle when forced to block them one on one and will need help at times. nevermind when the situation dictates that either guard block those monsters... going to be hard running the ball with duct tape holding the interior of our Oline in place.

i'm curious about how many more plays we're going to see johnson at center this week with satele at pulling guard - looks like coach may be on to something with that - shame we didn't have a few more weeks before this game to work on it

i'm curious about how many more plays we're going to see johnson at center this week with satele at pulling guard - looks like coach may be on to something with that - shame we didn't have a few more weeks before this game to work on it

well, this would be the week to do it. i have read that the chiefs dline is struggling and dorsey has been non existent for them (38 tackles and a sack). i also remember reading that hali, and dorsey are hobbling.

Just keep rotating all 4 backs up the gut... One after the other keepin them all fresh!

Pound pound pound pound the damn ball down their throats!

would like to see Ronnie get a 1000 yard season

run it all game long!

i'm Bi curious about how many more plays we're going to see johnson at center this week with satele at pulling guard - looks like coach may be on to something with that - shame we didn't have a few more weeks before this game to work on it

fixed

Back
Top Bottom