Bring Back the Miami POUND MACHINE | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bring Back the Miami POUND MACHINE

not gonna happen with this regime, its the smash mouth greatest show on turf roflmao. CP has 3k+ yards with r and r having barely any, it's a circus, and parcells is the ringmaster woot!!!

http://blogs.sun-sentinel.com/sports_football_dolphins/

This was an interesting Blog listing Satele and Alleman stocks down. It said the Dolphins can't even run between the tackels since Smiley went out. I know they ran for quite a few yards against the Rams but the didn't really run between tackels against the 9ers.

OG Andy Alleman - He committed the first of three false starts (Samson Satele and Ernest Wilford had the other two). Luckily for the Dolphins it didn't kill the first drive because David Martin's 61-yard touchdown pass immediately followed. But Alleman, who is serving as Smiley's replacement at left guard, has got to tighten up. He allowed a couple of pressures on Pennington, which forced early throws. This is Alleman's opportunity to prove he's potentially more than roster filler. Inconsistent games like Sundays isn't going to get it done. He needed to take the next step and didn't. The Dolphins clearly feel like they can't run between-the-tackles with the present personnel so they don't even try. That will eventually catch up to the Dolphins.

http://blogs.sun-sentinel.com/sports_football_dolphins/

This was an interesting Blog listing Satele and Alleman stocks down. It said the Dolphins can't even run between the tackels since Smiley went out. I know they ran for quite a few yards against the Rams but the didn't really run between tackels against the 9ers.

they ran great against the niners when they did run it, it was like 10 carrier for 70 yards or something, yeah they cant run mid but they can use big jl for that all day long. It is certainly not a lack of talent, its a lack of carries.

With Dan Henning calling the plays dont be surprised if we come out of the gates in the shotgum formation and we throw every play of the game and win 3-0...

With Dan Henning calling the plays dont be surprised if we come out of the gates in the shotgum formation and we throw every play of the game and win 3-0...

ya and CP won't be perfect forever especially since teams know we are only passing it. Only relying on a weak arm qb to win is the way to inconsistency, running the ball= consistency.

with the weather not looking good i could see runinng the ball 35-40, thats if # 1 the phins r winning the game and # 2 the defense gets the chiefs off the field....

they ran great against the niners when they did run it, it was like 10 carrier for 70 yards or something, yeah they cant run mid but they can use big jl for that all day long. It is certainly not a lack of talent, its a lack of carries.

No, they did not. They were frequently stuffed because either Satele, Alleman, Carey, or David Martin blocked poorly. Al Johnson and Jake Long played well, but everyone else dropped the ball.

I think it is critical that Al Johnson becomes our starting center. Long, Allemen, Johnson, Satele, and Carey.

i will bet that if we do not run the ball for more then 25+ times we will lose this game!!!!! i know we will not be able to move the ball much if we pass...and turn overs will kill us! i know both ronnie and ricky can carrie the load! i remember that 1 game in buffalo where ricky KILLED the bills in the snow. i think we lost that game but i remember seeing him rush for like 125yds and a couple of tds! so he can def do it against this weak cheifs D

You would think they'de give a complimentary one after your job inteview with them.

he meant for one of his 2 moms - the circus already has a bearded lady

clear.gif

Back
Top Bottom