Bring Henne back 2012! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bring Henne back 2012!

normaniii

Active Roster
Reaction score
IMO competition makes you improve and consequently better.

If Matt Moore continues to play like his last 5 games, for the remainder of the season he has to be our starting QB next year.

I want Henne though backing him up and competing for the starting position.

Throughout their first 4 games starting under Daboll, Henne was the better QB. Who is say that he would not have improved given time......remember the D was playing awful during this time.

I like Moore but I also feel Henne is better than most people think.

My ideal scenario for 2012.......we go 8-8 this year, keep Sparano, Daboll & Nolan, re-sign Henne and draft RGIII in first round:up:

Scratch that. Moore can compete with Barkley (via trade up?) or RGIII. The Hennexperiment is done

suicide-1.jpg

Actually, I'm starting to like 4-8. This stuff is amazing. Just when I think the threads can't get any better...

So the Marlins have Jose Reyes, the Heat have the big 3, and the Dolphins get Chad Henne and an offensive lineman in the first round...no thanks.

I think we should draft a QB no matter what. Hopefully in the first rd, but if not than take a flyer on a 2nd or 3rd rd type of guy. Follow the SF blue print.

Just when I thought it couldn't get worse than people wanting Sparano back, I see this :bobdole:

Whatever they do after drafting a QB with the first round is fine with me. Moore is playing well but he also has a team that is playing well (something Henne didn't have). Let the new Head Coach figure the best way to go with the newly drafted QB and whoever else. If Moore or Henne win, fine.

IMO competition makes you improve and consequently better.

If Matt Moore continues to play like his last 5 games, for the remainder of the season he has to be our starting QB next year.

I want Henne though backing him up and competing for the starting position.

Throughout their first 4 games starting under Daboll, Henne was the better QB. Who is say that he would not have improved given time......remember the D was playing awful during this time.

I like Moore but I also feel Henne is better than most people think.

My ideal scenario for 2012.......we go 8-8 this year, keep Sparano, Daboll & Nolan, re-sign Henne and draft RGIII in first round:up:

tumblr_lllq7hJZr21qi95cu-1.gif

We're 4-8. What can we do going into next year to improve? Oh, I know, not change a ****ing thing!

Sparano?? Henne?? Let's just cut to the chase & debate the REAL thread ... Let's bring Losing Back.

Oh crap, almost forgot ... it never left!! 2nd Helping then!! 4-Peat!!

2ziarnl-1.jpg

......................__
2ziarnl-1.jpg

The "Bring 'Em All Back" virus has broken containment. Run for your lives.

Back
Top Bottom