Bring Henne back 2012! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bring Henne back 2012!

Great thread. Would read again.

As much as I think we need to bring Henne back, I think it's clear that the first order of business is signing Colombo to a long term contract.

As much as I think we need to bring Henne back, I think it's clear that the first order of business is signing Colombo to a long term contract.

We really gotta lock up our Strength and Conditioning coach too. He has done a remarkable job getting these players in shape after they went into the season out of shape.

We really gotta lock up our Strength and Conditioning coach too. He has done a remarkable job getting these players in shape after they went into the season out of shape.

Well let's look at it this way: we entered the season the same way we left the season. So I guess that "technically" from a positive point of view, we're really not out of shape IMO.

This board turns over more than an epileptic at a strobe light convention.

Couple blowout wins over ****ty teams and now everyone is drunk off it and thinks we are some incredible juggernaut.

Couple blowout wins over ****ty teams and now everyone is drunk off it and thinks we are some incredible juggernaut.
Hey, they were the cream of the crop of teams who have a worse team than us.

The name Henne seams to bring up a lot of thoughtless comments.

Throughout first 4 games of starting under Daboll Henne was better than Moore.........and now we want Moore to start next year.

I want Moore to start next year, but I also believe Henne would improve the more he plays in this system.

I think some of you missed on the point that I would also draft a first round QB.......ideally RGIII.

Read the thread.......... then think about it....Moore to start - Henne to backup - RGIII the future.......I cannot see the argument against it

The name Henne seams to bring up a lot of thoughtless comments.

Throughout first 4 games of starting under Daboll Henne was better than Moore.........and now we want Moore to start next year.

I want Moore to start next year, but I also believe Henne would improve the more he plays in this system.

I think some of you missed on the point that I would also draft a first round QB.......ideally RGIII.

Read the thread.......... then think about it....Moore to start - Henne to backup - RGIII the future.......I cannot see the argument against it

I think you missed the point that Henne sucks, has an expiring contract and will be out of here as soon as week 17 is over. Do I really have to break down why Henne sucks? Or how awful it is to compare Moores first 4 games cold off the bench with no 1st team work to Henne's first 4 games?

simpson_out_of_here_gif-1.gif

How in the hell was Henne better than Moore?

And please don't bring fantasy stats here to support that claim.

Back
Top Bottom