Bring in Josh McKown | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bring in Josh McKown

PhinGeneral said:
You guys are grabbing at straws. The knock on McCown is his decision making, which apparently is lacking. The coaching staff reportedly sees him as being no better than Frerotte, and his career resume seems to back that up.
:link: where you saw that?

I believe it was a blurb in one of the local papers a few weeks ago. Do a little research, you might find it. Others on this board have commented about it.

PhinGeneral said:
I believe it was a blurb in one of the local papers a few weeks ago. Do a little research, you might find it. Others on this board have commented about it.

a blurb in the local papers, with their accuracy, about the only thing that the sports writers articles are good for is lining the bottom of a bird cage.

I would be fine with McCown at this point. We need to match or exceed the NO offer for Brees first though.

Whatever keeps culp OUT of South Florida is fine with me. I despise the guy and want no part of him on this team.

stickman said:
I like the kid. Strong arm, young, and is accurate when he is not under pressure all the time. Face it, Arizonas offensife line sucks. Bring him in to compete with Gus, and who knows, maybe the kid wins the job. Plus he would come cheap. I would love to have Brees but after he said he might not play in 2006, forget it. Would love to have Culpepper too if the price is right. Unfortunately our options are running out. I trust Saban will do the right thing.

GOD PLEASE NO!!!!!!!!!

aerokev said:
a blurb in the local papers, with their accuracy, about the only thing that the sports writers articles are good for is lining the bottom of a bird cage.

I don't totally disagree, although they do have their sources and I haven't seen anything that would tell me that McCown is high on their list.

Back
Top Bottom