Bring In Rosen | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bring In Rosen

He played well. He looked just as good if not better than Minchew.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's hilarious that some people want to fight against Rosen and seemingly hope he fails. If he proves to be the franchise QB we've been waiting for then every pick next season (and there's a bunch of them) can go to upgrading the lines and other areas we need help in. If Rosen is the one then everything happens a year earlier.

It's hilarious that some people want to fight against Rosen and seemingly hope he fails. If he proves to be the franchise QB we've been waiting for then every pick next season (and there's a bunch of them) can go to upgrading the lines and other areas we need help in. If Rosen is the one then everything happens a year earlier.

And honestly I think that would be fantastic

The fear is he'll be good enough Flo will pass on a '20 QB, but not the 'elite' QB they speculate Tua will be

The fear is he'll be good enough Flo will pass on a '20 QB, but not the 'elite' QB they speculate Tua will be

Why is that a fear Tua might suck he won’t be playing on that best team which he’s use to plus he struggled against Georgia and Clemson

Tua is EXTREMELY overrated. Plays on one of the best teams in the country, throws up big numbers and looks great vs bad teams. But check his stats vs top 35 defenses. It’s frighteningly terrible. He is great at seeing a play that is there, but is not able to see a play before it is there. In other words he cannot read or process a defense AT ALL. He will fail in the NFL

Why is that a fear Tua might suck he won’t be playing on that best team which he’s use to plus he struggled against Georgia and Clemson
Just because a fear is irrational, doesn't mean the fear is not real.

Many of those die hard Tua supporters refuse to acknowledge the very real possibility that Tua ends up a JAG in the NFL.

I don't hate Tua (he wouldn't be my first choice), but the odds of being a "franchise" guy are against any individual player, even first rounders.

Tua is EXTREMELY overrated. Plays on one of the best teams in the country, throws up big numbers and looks great vs bad teams. But check his stats vs top 35 defenses. It’s frighteningly terrible. He is great at seeing a play that is there, but is not able to see a play before it is there. In other words he cannot read or process a defense AT ALL. He will fail in the NFL

Couldn’t agree more I might be wrong of course

Just because a fear is irrational, doesn't mean the fear is not real.

Many of those die hard Tua supporters refuse to acknowledge the very real possibility that Tua ends up a JAG in the NFL.

I don't hate Tua (he wouldn't be my first choice), but the odds of being a "franchise" guy are against any individual player, even first rounders.

Very correct that goes for life in general

Back
Top Bottom