Bring In Rosen | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bring In Rosen

The fear is he'll be good enough Flo will pass on a '20 QB, but not the 'elite' QB they speculate Tua will be
I think we take a QB next yr no matter what imo. Rosen would have to have us win a playoff gm for me to think they'd completely shell for him. A 2nd is a step price, but you can have him start til the new QB is ready, or cash him in on a trade.

I think we take a QB next yr no matter what imo. Rosen would have to have us win a playoff gm for me to think they'd completely shell for him. A 2nd is a step price, but you can have him start til the new QB is ready, or cash him in on a trade.
I disagree that taking a QB high in the draft is a foregone conclusion, and that winning a playoff game this year is a fair measuring stick.

If, in our staffs opinion, Rosen shows the mental toughness required to be a top QB, I use our considerable draft assets to build around him. We know he has the physical tools, and the intelligence. It's more about the intangibles of leadership, toughness and the "it" factor.

I don't know if he has those qualities or not, but if he shows that he does, it would be a mistake to move on so hastily.

Why is that a fear Tua might suck he won’t be playing on that best team which he’s use to plus he struggled against Georgia and Clemson

For those craving an 'elite' QB in '20, Rosen playing well is fear they won't get a QB they KNOW is elite

Rosen showed improvement, it was very encouraging. The game didn’t seem too fast for him

You can win with Rosen but there are better talents out there. I'd rather he be good as opposed to bad and we can build but I fear hes Kyle Orton, Nick Foles etc

You can win with Rosen but there are better talents out there. I'd rather he be good as opposed to bad and we can build but I fear hes Kyle Orton, Nick Foles etc

That is the gray area. How good must Rosen be before Flores passes on "better talents."

I still would LOVE to see Rosen play well enough this year to give the Dolphins a comfort level to pass on a QB in 2020. If we lose a lot this year, deal away that high draft pick for massive 2021 assets. Use the considerable remaining draft assets & cap space in 2020 to build the lines.

Roll with Rosen in 2020. If it works out well, great news. If it doesn’t, use everything you received from trading that high 2020 draft pick, plus whatever else it takes to get Lawrence (assuming the team picking #1 in 2021 will even consider dealing).

And fear Rosen will kill that dream. I agree
smiley.php

Back
Top Bottom