Bring JT back? What do you think? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bring JT back? What do you think?

Would you bring JT back as a FA and with a reasonable contract?

• Yes

Votes: 90 46.6%
  • No

Votes: 103 53.4%

• Total voters
Maybe that dog can still hunt, but he is still a DOG...

I wouldn't bring him back unless it was to work in the PR department or as a fund raising mascot of sorts. :d-day:

He'd be bad for the locker room. You can't be 100% committed to playing football except in the off-season weight program, and except for Training Camp, and except for the Preseason games, and except for when the GM isn't nice to you.

Adios JT, good luck with that post-football career you were so eager to start. :rolleyes:

No. I feel like he burned his bridge in Miami, and I know that is not a popular opinion with many Fin Fans. Plus you have to ask, What is a reasonable FA contract? He is not going to play for the veteran minimum. I would really question if his heart was still in it. I would question if his heart was in it last season - which could have contributed to a lot of his problems here. Hollywood will be there / would have been there for him in a year or two, Why do DWS? Every other football player to do it was retired. He wants the glory, fame and money - but not the hard work. I like having Porter at that spot much more than JT. The defense feeds off of Porter's emotion. JT's best days are behind him and that trade could go down as one of the steals of a lifetime.

SHIP = SAILED

I like JT, he played well for us, but he is just not the same guy. Besides, he was so eager to go play for a contender, and now that we have had some success he wants to come back? Uh, NO.

It would be like a girlfriend leaving because she says you can't provide for everything she wants, but then calling you up after she finds out you won the lottery.

No. He was a great Miami Dolphin on and off the field but it is time to move on. Most people on this board complained when he was traded but we dumped at the right time and got picks for him. We need to be looking for new talent to take his place. His better days are behind him.

I would bring him back but only for a cheap price and if I'm sure he really wants to play hard. He may not be what he once was and we are seeing that in washington, so we shouldn't pay him much. But I don't buy the publicity/drama stuff. Ricky's situation was a lot worse and everybody hated him for it (including me) but now he is contributing and everybody loves him again (including me). So I would give him a chance if the price is right.

See ya Jason. Hope you enjoy playing for the self proclaimed "worst coach in football." You deserve what you asked for.

For once, we all agree. Jason Taylor is a piece of ****, glad to see him get what he deserves.

No thanks, no need to go backwards at this point. The guy turned into a distraction. They did all they could to get rid of the guy, they're not taking him back.

JT come home. I knew he wouldnt do squat on Washington. Thats what happens when franchise players go elsewhere. What bad could come out of this if he came back???

- We do not have a major force on the other side of Porter
- Emergence of Porter makes job easier
- JT is a force and can still play
- Not required to carry load on pass rush

Why not, you all know we love him. Hes been here forever doing so much, bring him back it wont hurt.

Back
Top Bottom