Bring on the JETS! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bring on the JETS!

Just thinking about that game I can feel the anxiety in my chest. I hav been looking forward to this game for months... Bring it on Herm..Saban is conna teach you a lesson.

13finfan4ever said:
jets should be a good game, in there house it would be a great chance to make our critics shut up.

It'll turn some attention our way thats for sure...

I was actually upset that the jets got railed today... i had hoped they would simply loser a squeaker... they are going to be extra motivated to prove their mettle in their home opener... yikes... BUT FOR NOW, lets go FINS BABY!!!!!!!!!!!! HERES TO STARTING THE SABAN ERA THE RIGHT WAY!!!!

Calvin Clean said:
After today's Miami performance, we can match up with anyone. Bring on the Jets.

Did we have a running game..I don't remember one..but do whatever is needed to get a win..but we do have to run better.

:jetssuck: I told that jets fan the other day they did'nt impress me and after our performance and theirs others should see why. Just bring them on.:jetssuck:

MDFINFAN said:
Did we have a running game..I don't remember one..but do whatever is needed to get a win..but we do have to run better.
I thought we ran pretty good in the second half.Morris and Brown had decent gains and Carey had some good seal blocks.

Jets are always READY for Dolphin Week...

Been going to the Jets/Miami games in NJ since 84 and I think I have seen Miami WIN only 3-4 times....
GO Dolphins!!!!!!!!!!

Our oline was solid in pass prtection. They were decent in rub blocking. They dindt make it a cake walk for the RBs but they certainly gave them there opportunitys.

G-Force said:
I thought we ran pretty good in the second half.Morris and Brown had decent gains and Carey had some good seal blocks.

Actually we ran for a 151 yards, not too bad, I guess it was so spread over player and not consistent, but then again chambers had 61 of those yards on one play, so we only ran for 90 with our rbs, we do need to get better production there, especially toward the end of the season, when we play in cold weather places.

Getting 90 yards from the RBs is a HUGE improvement from last season though. The O-Line still needs work, but they did play better today than I expected.

It seems like we still struggle running between the tackles in particular though. Good thing we have some RBs with enough speed to get outside.

FinsNCanes said:
I think we'll win by 3 next week. It's always a tough game agains the Jets. Although Saban has won me over by the dominating perfromance today. I lost my voice before halfime. Christ...I mdru jknk.

I can't stand the Jets, but Herm Edwards is a likeable guy. However, Edwards is out of his league (as most coaches will be) up against Saban.
I'm hoping to see Pennington benched and Fiedler come in and get forced into multiple stupid throws.

DoctorFeelgood said:
Getting 90 yards from the RBs is a HUGE improvement from last season though. The O-Line still needs work, but they did play better today than I expected.

It seems like we still struggle running between the tackles in particular though. Good thing we have some RBs with enough speed to get outside.

They are still coming together. That's a good thing, because it means we will see steady improvement throughout the year.

IronChef said:
We have a better team overall than the jets... We will win by 10...

I dind't even think we would beat the Broncos, says how much I know. The Jets will be tough next week coming off a spanking like they had today, it would give me much pleasure to see us whip there a$$.

Back
Top Bottom