Bring on the JETS! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bring on the JETS!

SkapePhin said:
After our dominant performance, and their abhorrent performance, I cant wait for this matchup! And the good thing is that our D was dominant while their O was abhorrent..

Death to the Jets! :evil: :fire: :evil:

Just to remember, Herm will have them madder than a nest of hornets.....we will have to be on the top of our game, get a few breaks, and then cross our fingers to be the Jets next week.

jets sucks they got crushed by the chiefs 27-7 .
i bet we can beat the hell out of them.

serrat said:
jets sucks they got crushed by the chiefs 27-7 .
i bet we can beat the hell out of them.

I think they will be playing with a huge chip on their shoulders. Pennington knows he needs to go out and prove himself. I think the game might actually be harder after their loss today.

Beachbum said:
Just to remember, Herm will have them madder than a nest of hornets.....we will have to be on the top of our game, get a few breaks, and then cross our fingers to be the Jets next week.
After last year we should be madder than they should ever be. Also nobody in the NFL had a better offseason than us and it might have to wait till next week before anyone notices. Dolphins :Schulters,Carter,Traylor,Jones,Holliday,Saban,etc. Jets:Coles,? Again bring it on!!!!:jetssuck:

Back
Top Bottom