Bring on the RAIDERS!!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bring on the RAIDERS!!!!

Predaphin

Predator in the Water
Reaction score
I'm ready to put this ugly win past us.......

Bring on the Faders!

You know it's always big when we play the Raiders. I hate them and their awful fans!

Let's kick som Raider @$$!!!!!! WOOOOT!!! :up::beer1:

Its time to make up for last years Culpepper fiasco against them. I'm looking forward to destroying them, and climbing the ladder to our rightful playoff spot.

I need a day to enjoy the win or mourn the loss. ill get back to you about the raiders tomorow.

Oh yeah this is the biggest game of the year for me. I live here in Northern California and have to work with a bunch of these clowns of fans that run their mouths everyday about their raiders and how their gonna beat Miami like last year. These Raiders are down there with the Lions and we need to come out and make a statement against a bad team. We can't let them hang around like we did with Seattle today.

Didn`t they say the same thing last year...about the Raiders and the Dolphins got ROLLED over.....Take it 1 game at a time....they should learn from today there are NO Easy teams....
The Raiders have had the Dolphins Number for Years...

They ran all over us last season if I recall correctly. They're a team on the verge of collapse but they can still be dangerous if we give them a short field to work with like we consistently did with Seattle during the second half.

We need to take a dump on the 'off the Raidars' to make me feel better about this bad win. It's almost hard to feel good. The only thing good about it is we stay in the race, but it was far from an inspiring performance.

Also our special teams needs 10 lashes on the back for each player. 20 for those that missed tackles.

At least the raiders are a mess of a team. There is no way the phins should lose this one. If the phins don't win, I will be the one handing out the bags.

All Iam saying is that the fins should whoop the raiders playing at home lol.

the way that we seem to play to our comp i am very worried about this game!

There is no way the phins should lose this one. If the phins don't win, I will be the one handing out the bags.
If we don`t win or if we do win it close, I`m sure we`ll see another thread out of you calling us WEAK.:rolleyes:

Today was an ungly win. I am actually happy with it though. They will treat it as a loss and practice harder. We will get the benefits of a loss in that respect without actually losing. We should play harder next week because of it. Our special teams seem like they are getting worse! What the hell!

Back
Top Bottom