Bring on the RAIDERS!!!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bring on the RAIDERS!!!!

Today was an ungly win. I am actually happy with it though. They will treat it as a loss and practice harder. We will get the benefits of a loss in that respect without actually losing. We should play harder next week because of it. Our special teams seem like they are getting worse! What the hell!
More like "Our special teams are getting worse! What the hell!

can we please KILL the raiders!!!! I live in Oakland all i hear is sour fans talking about how good the raiders WERE decades ago. I just want us to KILL them i dont want a small margin victory i want this game over and decided by the first half....LETS GO DOLPHINS!!!!

yeah thought our special teams would improve through out the season but obviously not. How many times are we gonna watch tedd ginn return a kick for a td only to have it called back for holding.between that and the mismanagement of the clock at the end of the first half we left 10 points on the field today. We are not a good enough team to leave plays on the field.

all i hope is that we dont take the raiders for granted and look like we did today. i am ok with the win today just because the seahawks are a good bad football team. they have a lot of solid players. but the raiders just look bad and if we lose to them i think we kiss the playoffs goodbye. anyways lets go fins! keep the streak going!

Lets just see if Miami prepares for Andrew Walter or Jamarcus Russell. I'd love to see Joey Porter all over Russell's grill all day long. He's gonna treat him like a rookie QB. LOL!

How did the Raiders beat the Jets? Count me as one who is worried about this game.

Because the Jets are overrated and played bad enough to lose to one of the worst teams in the NFL. That's how.

I hope there are lots of Raiders fans there..... ive been thinking of things to say to them since last years game!

Believe it or not, the Raiders are a professional football team. Winning does sometimes happen, look at us last year.

I know, that's why they play the games. The Raiders back 7 on defense is pretty good, even with the release of Hall and the benching of Huff. The thing that worries me is their ground game. I know Miami was 6th going into yesterday's game (mostly because of stats inflating the rank because of the Denver game) but color me nervous about Fargas, Bush, and the return of McFadden against our run D. Aside from the New England and San Diego games early on, and the performance against Denver, our run D has been pretty average at best.

Back
Top Bottom