Bringing Back Marino? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bringing Back Marino?

FinNasty

"The Sticker Dunk"
Reaction score
My brother and I just started talkin about this... :bong2: what do you guys think?

Alright. What if we brought Dan back? Think about it... If a guy like Vinny Testy can play at that age, why not Dan? If we were to draft a QB next year, and needed a veteran stop-gap QB to mentor our future guy... I think Marino could do it. He never had talent around him like he would now. Who was his running back? Abdul-Jabar? He would have Ronnie&Ricky. He would also have Chambers, Booker, McMike, and our o-line that is solid and still improving.

He wouldnt need to come back and air it out to carry our offense. All he would need to do is manage the offense. And with another year of FA, with lots of spending room, and another draft class that produces 2-3 starters... maybe he, JT, Zach, and Sam all get their Superbowl?

And, if we did end up making it to the Superbowl... there is NO WAY those guys let us lose! :lol: I think they would all come out and dominate at their positions just out of the desire they all have...

I would love to see him come back and win it all. But thats probally never going to happen but I guess we can all wish.... There is a Fin Fan here that thinks that Marino wasn't that good!!:eek:

ok... Decent point of view, But Marino has been beat up way too much even if he thought going Vinny it wouldnt work out at all no offense but valid point of view

You can see Dan still wants to be out there playing

Every time they ask him about it on NFL today he says something like 'I know I can still make all the throws but my mobility would be a concern'

Notice he never says he is done

there is a 99.9 percent chance he is done forever but id like to see him attempt a comeback

Alex22 said:
You can see Dan still wants to be out there playing

Every time they ask him about it on NFL today he says something like 'I know I can still make all the throws but my mobility would be a concern'

Notice he never says he is done

there is a 99.9 percent chance he is done forever but id like to see him attempt a comeback

ya... but I'm not worried about the mobility thing... he never had any anyways. :lol:

Yeah, that would be fun to see. But he's been out of the game now for six years and that would be extremely hard to come back. Maybe in a coaching capacity or front office (again)???

i dont think he would come back. plus has anyone came back after being inducted to the HOF

ronniebmvp said:
no thx hes overrated

Who are you!? Seriously...

I would like to make input on this tho. Marino suiting up would be bad, he's been gone for 5 years now guys I think he left 1 or 2 seasons too early, but now time has passed. Dan would make a GREAT QB coach in my opinion. People look up to him, if a guy like Peyton looked up to Dan and came out like this, imagine someone mentored by Dan.

He`s the greatest in my book, but I wouldn`t want to see him suffer through another year like his final year.

Back
Top Bottom