Bringing up Kurt Warner... Again! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bringing up Kurt Warner... Again!

give feeley the opportunity to run the team. If something happens and he regresses instead of takes the challenge and runs with it, then go with a new quarterback. Not an old recycled product. We are not going to get very many years out of them. Let's plan for the future and not just the present.

Nappy Roots said:
Warner wont come here if he thinks Saban has already named Feeley the starter, which he hasnt.
oooooooooo yes he has :shakeno: Saban: Feeley is the starting QB

By Alex Marvez
Staff Writer
Posted January 26 2005

[font=Verdana,Arial, Helvetica]MOBILE, Ala. -- There won't be a Dolphins quarterback controversy this offseason, as coach Nick Saban said Tuesday that he plans on A.J. Feeley being his starter.

Addressing the media while attending the Senior Bowl, Saban said, "I think we have a young quarterback who definitely made some progress last year who we have to give an opportunity to in the future to see if this guy can elevate his play, leadership, ability to execute with consistency, taking care of the ball and do all the things that a good quarterback needs to so we can have success in the future.
[/font]:lol:

jason_taylor said:
oooooooooo yes he has :shakeno: Saban: Feeley is the starting QB

By Alex Marvez
Staff Writer
Posted January 26 2005

[font=Verdana,Arial, Helvetica]MOBILE, Ala. -- There won't be a Dolphins quarterback controversy this offseason, as coach Nick Saban said Tuesday that he plans on A.J. Feeley being his starter.

Addressing the media while attending the Senior Bowl, Saban said, "I think we have a young quarterback who definitely made some progress last year who we have to give an opportunity to in the future to see if this guy can elevate his play, leadership, ability to execute with consistency, taking care of the ball and do all the things that a good quarterback needs to so we can have success in the future.
[/font]:lol:

im still missing the part where saban says Feeley is the starting QB.....

Nappy Roots said:
i see those words out of Saban, but i have yet to see Saban say Feeley was the starter.

well he said it in the line i posted if you read it :shakeno:

Nappy Roots said:
well, why dont you just post the quote that says that?
Addressing the media while attending the Senior Bowl, Saban said, "I think we have a young quarterback in feeley who definitely made some progress last year who we have to give an opportunity to in the future to see if this guy can elevate his play, leadership, ability to execute with consistency, taking care of the ball and do all the things that a good quarterback needs to so we can have success in the future.
:shakeno:

:roflmao: it still does not say Feeley is the starter. nice try though. saban isnt that dumb.

Nappy Roots said:
:roflmao: it still does not say Feeley is the starter. nice try though. saban isnt that dumb.

There won't be a Dolphins quarterback controversy this offseason, as coach Nick Saban said Tuesday that he plans on A.J. Feeley being his starter

well what dose this mean he plans on A.J. Feeley being his starter he would not say that if he wasnt going to give him the go next year

Back
Top Bottom