Bringing up Kurt Warner... Again! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bringing up Kurt Warner... Again!

Warner is deceived by delusions that he still has the best o-line, Bruce and Holt, Dick Vermeil as coach, and he's the mvp...He can kiss it, how bout a humble, team player?

jason_taylor said:
There won't be a Dolphins quarterback controversy this offseason, as coach Nick Saban said Tuesday that he plans on A.J. Feeley being his starter

well what dose this mean he plans on A.J. Feeley being his starter he would not say that if he wasnt going to give him the go next year

he did not say he plans to start AJ, thats just what all yall want to read.

jason_taylor said:
There won't be a Dolphins quarterback controversy this offseason, as coach Nick Saban said Tuesday that he plans on A.J. Feeley being his starter

well what dose this mean he plans on A.J. Feeley being his starter he would not say that if he wasnt going to give him the go next year
I'am with you Feeley is the starter period.

chambersdabomb said:
stink with feeley for one more year
Glad you felt the need to register, and wasted your very first post on something as profound as "stink with feeley...." Thanks. :shakeno:

Nappy Roots said:
i see those words out of Saban, but i have yet to see Saban say Feeley was the starter.
"I think we have a young quarterback who definitely made some progress last year who we have to give an opportunity...."

warner is old and has a plate in his hand. he fumbles twice a game throws picks every game and he thought he was young again last year and he found out hes not. he just needs to go back to his high school grocery job and quit bringing teams down hill.

Back
Top Bottom