Brissett | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brissett

I just don’t understand why he doesn’t take a couple of deep shots. What is the worst that could happen?

Seems like they finally figured out protection a little bit and he does have some time, throw it up dude

went to gesicki one time (i think).

for a QB this limited, he should be targeting gesicki 5 times a quarter.

this is the worst brissett has looked in the nfl. i'm not sure there are many QBs in the league that can overcome this combination of poor OL play and complete ineptitude by our staff.

Really trying to see something that you can work with in Brissett, but must say, with the ball being closer to the ground then the receiver hands when he does not have a wide open receiver...This is becoming very grim.

This coming from a glass half full guy.
He’s awful…

Lol what’s make you think, based on anything tua has done, that makes you write this
Basically that with him starting Miami Wins, without him....Not so much.

He had a pretty good game in NE against a HC that is known for making young QBs look silly.

I watched what he could do in College...I watched What he can do this pre-season.

I have watched him complete passes with half the time other QBs get, not much of a running game, and WRs spending more time on IR, then the Field.

The decisions he makes very week with his passes are normally the right one.

The man's heart to play, and win is much bigger then you can hope for in a young QB getting killed every other play.

Tua's Football IQ is among the highest of the 2nd generation QBs.

Tua personality as a team player, and good person is beyond reproach.

I want Sinnet to start the rest of the season until Tua is 100% ready to return.
Brisket isnt a QB that can play more than one game per season.

**** that ****. Don’t wanna sex abuser at QB in Miami. Shame on you
Don't you believe in the criminal justice process? Innocent to proven guilty? Shame on you for jumping to conclusions without knowing the full story.

Don't you believe in the criminal justice process? Innocent to proven guilty? Shame on you for jumping to conclusions without knowing the full story.
25 women with the same story BwaaaaWaaaHaaaa
i got a bridge I wanna sell you hahahaha

Back
Top Bottom