Brissett | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brissett

Basically that with him starting Miami Wins, without him....Not so much.

He had a pretty good game in NE against a HC that is known for making young QBs look silly.

I watched what he could do in College...I watched What he can do this pre-season.

I have watched him complete passes with half the time other QBs get, not much of a running game, and WRs spending more time on IR, then the Field.

The decisions he makes very week with his passes are normally the right one.

The man's heart to play, and win is much bigger then you can hope for in a young QB getting killed every other play.

Tua's Football IQ is among the highest of the 2nd generation QBs.

Tua personality as a team player, and good person is beyond reproach.
You’re a good salesman lol Tua is definitely better than Brissett but we need a real qb here

Brissett was terrible on defense and special teams today. His blocking and coaching was suspect too. He's such a bum!!

Brissett looks lousy, nothing else needs to be said. Not only should any talk of him keeping the job be ended immediately, but the team needs to go looking for a better backup.

agreed with innocent until proven guilty but youre living in a fantasy world here
How so? I don't know all the facts of the case. You have no idea what is the truth, but your assumptions lead your judgements. I hope you never have jury duty because your impartialness will lead to some bad decisions. You're emotional and I understand because of the game, but don't ever try to shame me because I'm being fair

Brissett is pretty much the worst QB in the league right now and its not even close...

How has he been in this league this long with those inaccuracy issues?

Brissett is terrible compounded by the fact our offensive scheme is JV.

All brisett does is throw passes at receivers legs. Pathetic...no chance whatsoever of run after catch.

Back
Top Bottom