Brit Menelik Watson predicts Oakland Raiders victory over Miami Dolphins at Wembley | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brit Menelik Watson predicts Oakland Raiders victory over Miami Dolphins at Wembley

Yank NCFINFAN13 predicts Miami Dolphins victory over Oakland Raiders at Wembley

what you expect him to say? Were going to lose?

Other than the title of the article, he doesn't predict it in the article or have any quotes. Unless there is more to the article that isn't loading for me.

Anyways, I am sure if you asked Wake(who is also over there right now) he would say the same thing about the Dolphins. Realistically though the Raiders will likely be heavy underdogs and lately the Dolphins have had their number. Not only beating them, but typically blowing them out. I would expect the Dolphins win this game by at least two touchdowns.

Obviously he doesn't know that we have dominated the raiders in our last 4 meetings. Average score 30-15

Games involving Miami and the Raiders beginning with the 2008 season:

2008 season: Week 11 Sun Nov 16 2008 at Mia Miami 17, Oakland 15

2010 season: Week 12 Sun Nov 28 2010 at Oak Miami 33, Oakland 17

2011 season: Week 13 Sun Dec 4 2011 at Mia Miami 34, Oakland 14

2012 season: Week 2 Sun Sep 16 2012 at Mia Miami 35, Oakland 13

2014 season: Week 4 Sun Sep 28 2014 Mia at Oak at London, England

Primary team Miami: 4-0
Points for Miami: 119
Points against Miami: 59

not overly sure how beating them in 2008 helps?

Raiders are a better team than last year but we are still favourites in my eyes. Bloody better be, I spent a fortune on this game

not overly sure how beating them in 2008 helps?

Raiders are a better team than last year but we are still favourites in my eyes. Bloody better be, I spent a fortune on this game
How much were tickets?? And where you sitting

2 things.

do you think you are going to be good enough where you don't think you can lose a game like this?

and I think Oakland will be much improved. I am worried about week 1 and we have the 1PM home game vs. a West Coast team advantage which you guys won't have in London.

one more thing, where does it say he predicts a win in that article? I see it in the headline but I don't see an actual quote.

So a player from a NFL team makes a prediction that his team will win when they play in his home country? Nothing wrong with confidence. He doesn't bash the dolphins

Back
Top Bottom