Brit Menelik Watson predicts Oakland Raiders victory over Miami Dolphins at Wembley | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brit Menelik Watson predicts Oakland Raiders victory over Miami Dolphins at Wembley

who? lol

Anyways I think we'll definitely beat the Raiders but you never know cause we got swept by the freakin Bills last season.

Divisional games, have forever, and will forever, not care about records/placement in the division...they're a different monster.

We were better because we still had a chance at the championship week 17 and the Jets didn't.

It will probably be a good game that will go either way like 90% of Dolphins games have been since 2009. I laugh when folks on here predict blowouts or easy wins. Is there a team that plays more games that come down to the final possession than us?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Menalick?" Sounds like the kind of fellow who might just hit it off with that "guy" now across the bay named Jonathan.

I see a lot of if's and buts, the bottom line is we did beat you in your biggest game in 5 years and we finished ahead of you.

I didn't derail anything, I simply commented on your misinformed comment.

My point wasn't about the Jets, it was about Miami not being able to take any team lightly. you haven't been good in a long time so it's silly to expect to whoop any team.

......and for putting a dagger in Jeff Ireland we thank you

Good thread... Until around post 21 or so. I wonder why that is... :idk:

Good thread... Until around post 21 or so. I wonder why that is... :idk:

homerreactor350-1.png

one of the reasons you guys think you have a chance this year is b/c of the players ireland brought in.

no one is saying Ireland brought in only crap players, but a good chunk were crap. some bright stars in there, or potential bright stars. Doesn't mean he was a good GM. He consistently kept Miami in the middle of the road for the majority of his tenure.

no one is saying Ireland brought in only crap players, but a good chunk were crap. some bright stars in there, or potential bright stars. Doesn't mean he was a good GM. He consistently kept Miami in the middle of the road for the majority of his tenure.

he clearly didn't do his job effectively enough but I don't think he did a bad job in upgrading the talent. I think there were 2-3 seasons since 2009 where Miami should have been a playoff team(2009, 2010, 2013). He's responsible for the coaching staff as well but he wasn't the worst talent evaluator.

only 1 person is trying to derail the thread(hint: it's the guy whining about another poster rather than staying on topic).

Back
Top Bottom