Brock Berlin drafted by Sea Devils | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brock Berlin drafted by Sea Devils

Thanks Ace and good to hear your visit to the doc went well.

The qbs on the roster for the Sea Devils are
Miami Dolphins Brock Berlin QB
Kansas City Chiefs James Kilian QB
New England Patriots Chad Mortensen QB

Does anyone know anything about the other qbs? It would be realy nice if Brock could win the starting job and get some more experiance/give us a beter idea of what he can and cant do.

phinphan11 said:
Whew! For a minute there, I thought you said "she devils!"

:sidelol:

i hope berlin does amazing there.i hope he gets a good shot at our roster.but nfle makes players better knowing what happened to my boy jarrett payton

I didn't know Fred Russel was a ram

Rhien Fire have two good mediocre quarterbacks.

I'm excited for Brock, who knows maybe he will be really good, and hopefully he'll get a real shot next season

Good ole Siddeeq Shabazz...

i think brock has some promise for the team in the future. either as back up or 3rd stringer, depending onhis play in NFLE, but i think he could be there for 2 years before he wears aqua and orange for a few years. I think manny wright should go over there too, get his confidence back up.

SabanEra84 said:
i think brock has some promise for the team in the future. either as back up or 3rd stringer, depending onhis play in NFLE, but i think he could be there for 2 years before he wears aqua and orange for a few years. I think manny wright should go over there too, get his confidence back up.
I don't think there's any need for boosting his confidence. He was outstanding at the end of the year. Manny just needs to continue to improve his conditioning.

Back
Top Bottom