Brock Berlin drafted by Sea Devils | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brock Berlin drafted by Sea Devils

do they play games on NFL Network or something...cause this is my first year at having it...and can someone explain to me what they show on NFL Network during the offseason

Al13 said:
my team sucks :( only orrin thompson as the only dolphin :(

Actually, there don't seem to be many Dolphins at all over there. I wonder if this is just new allocations?

What the heck happened to T Tony Pape?
He was on the Berlin Thunder.

Edit....

** Well Pape is listed as their starting T on the depth chart but he's not listed with Phins player allocation. I wonder if we do not have his rights anymore?**

Mindwarp said:
pape quit football I think.

Dang, I never heard a thing about it.

Interesting that he's listed on Berlins Depth chart for this year.

Guess they're a little slow on updating their sites in Krautland.

Joneal7 said:
do they play games on NFL Network or something...cause this is my first year at having it...and can someone explain to me what they show on NFL Network during the offseason

NFL Total Access...repeats of Games of the Week, repeats of NFL Total Access.

NFL Europe shows on FOX on Saturdays.

I watched Brock at UF and my humble opinion is that he might be a 3rd stringer at best. You "U" fans kill me...Don't you remember how ineffective he was at "The U"? In Europe he will at least be closer to his home land(Berlin):sidelol:;{)

Adam First said:
NFL Total Access...repeats of Games of the Week, repeats of NFL Total Access.

NFL Europe shows on FOX on Saturdays.

Direct TV also shows NFL Europe games live

donart said:
I watched Brock at UF and my humble opinion is that he might be a 3rd stringer at best. You "U" fans kill me...Don't you remember how ineffective he was at "The U"? In Europe he will at least be closer to his home land(Berlin):sidelol:;{)

What were his stats his senior year? And don't start with the usual excuses that its everything but Berlin who did those stats.

donart said:

Sorry to tell ya dude but Brock played at UM not UF

Brock has a better shot in starting Strong Safty then he got at QB with Miami.:sidelol:

kingfin said:
Brock has a better shot in starting Strong Safty then he got at QB with Miami.:sidelol:

Quit bashing him. I'm glad the Nicktator is giving him a shot.

One more thing, take a look at my sig in my post before this one. What about the other three?

Back
Top Bottom