Brock Berlin QB of the Future? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brock Berlin QB of the Future?

sixzero said:
I'm not even going to read the whole thread... All I'm going to say is that Berlin was the reason we didn't play Auburn last year and he was always very shaky.. he made me very nervous and seemed to only feel comfortable in shotgun opportunities... sorry no berlin future in Miami.

Oh yeah, I can't believe he couldn't stop their opponents' running game. :rolleyes:

I'm sure alot of Phin fans would think it would be cool, (including me) to see Brock Light it up. But let's be realistic. He has a very small chance at gettin any playtime during the season. He's about as tall as Coach Saban and wasn't even drafted. I'm gunna pull for him tho, especially if he makes the final roster.

[QUOTE='Phins & 'Canes]I thought Adrian McPherson might be the man to help us, but not if he keeps on doing stuff like this...

clear.gif

:rofl3:[/QUOTE]

That's funny! I don't care who you are.... BTW, I hope someone tells him not to eat the big mint...:eek:

He's Off And On , But Has Shown Signs Of Greatness At Times, I Think He's Worth Keeping Around A Couple Years To See What He Can Do.

Alex13 said:
I think if miami gives him a chance he'll be not just good but great

What exactly have you seen from him that makes you think that he is destin for greatness? I have seen very little of him so you could easily convince me. But so far, he has struggles in camp and has done reasonably well against the 4th string in a 2 minute offense in 2 games. He didn't even play the third game. Is there anything concrete that makes you think he will be great?

If brock is so horrible why was he 19-5 as a starter at U of M

brock is pretty good he won two bowl games for U of M so he has to be doing something right.

Back
Top Bottom