Brock Berlin QB of the Future? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brock Berlin QB of the Future?

Brock is like jay fiedler, he will make some good plays, maybe even not lose some games. The best indicator of the type of QB that ive grown to know at the U of M is the game losing pick in the endzone in the Bear game

Classic Berlin

I thought Adrian McPherson might be the man to help us, but not if he keeps on doing stuff like this...

clear.gif

:rofl3:

[QUOTE='Phins & 'Canes]I thought Adrian McPherson might be the man to help us, but not if he keeps on doing stuff like this...

clear.gif

:rofl3:[/QUOTE] BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!:lol: :lol: :lol:

[QUOTE='Phins & 'Canes]I thought Adrian McPherson might be the man to help us, but not if he keeps on doing stuff like this...

clear.gif

:rofl3:[/QUOTE]

:rofl3: :rofl3: I love the fact that you put what looks like "soap" on his hands......very good. (at least I hope that's SOAP!) :lol:

lifelong u of m fan - if i could field an entire dolphan team with ex-hurricanes i would - with this in mind, i root for berlin, but it's doubtful he's our qb for the future - i always felt like there was something missing when i watched him play - in fact, i read an interesting comment in the sun-sentinel by ryan moore today, who is a stud wr for the canes - he compared new starting qb kyle wright to brock berlin...

"Not to bash Berlin, but . . . It's a total difference when you feel you have a guy who is on the same athletic plane as you," said wide receiver Ryan Moore, a junior from Dr. Phillips. "You feel like he can do more things, and you can do more things. He just brings a whole other level of athletic ability to the quarterback position."

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/college/hurricanes/sfl-umqb082505,0,2096307.story?coll=sfla-hurricanes

I hope he at least make the practice squad. Of what I saw, he has potential.

d-day said:
lifelong u of m fan - if i could field an entire dolphan team with ex-hurricanes i would - with this in mind, i root for berlin, but it's doubtful he's our qb for the future - i always felt like there was something missing when i watched him play - in fact, i read an interesting comment in the sun-sentinel by ryan moore today, who is a stud wr for the canes - he compared new starting qb kyle wright to brock berlin...

"Not to bash Berlin, but . . . It's a total difference when you feel you have a guy who is on the same athletic plane as you," said wide receiver Ryan Moore, a junior from Dr. Phillips. "You feel like he can do more things, and you can do more things. He just brings a whole other level of athletic ability to the quarterback position."

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/college/hurricanes/sfl-umqb082505,0,2096307.story?coll=sfla-hurricanes

wow, even though he said "not to bash Berlin..but" it sure sounds to me like that was a slam. ouch.

While I'm sure you've watched a lot of Berlin games, where I haven't follow UM since the Barrow, Armstead days, I have watched a few and you're right. There was always something that made Berlin seem different. It's almost something that not even physical...that said, I do think he has a chance to make the practice squad...I think he's got a good chance for that.

Also, I clearly remember Saban saying that he believes a 3rd string QB should be a verey young developemental guy...if Little NIcky follows what he says, that would put Berlin in line for the #3 spot for QBs. While I think Berlin is at least 2 years away from being a #2 QB, I woldn't have a problem with him being #3.....

.....We aren't going to play Sage. I've been in the guys camp since he came over from the Skins and after a total of 4 head coaches now in his career he's never been more than the #3 guy on the depth chart...Honestly, I think either Sage or Feeley could be let go (again..as far as I'm concerned, If Feeley isn't starting for us he needs to be traded).

Also, if, by some chance, a 1st or 2nd yr QB is released from another team that Saban and Mueller really liked that player would take over the #3 spot (again based on Saban saying he wants a young developemental guy in the 3 hole.......I hate saying this but we've got 3 true backup QBs on our roster right now..and while that makes for great depth...it also leaves us without a true #1 guy....anyway...

BTW D-Day....what is a diehard UM fan doing with a Florida guy...in a Florida uni...doing in your sig? :tongue: I totally understand Oliver being in a Sig (we've talked about the fact we a both big fans of his) BUT are there just not ANY good photos of Louis in a Phins uni? :)

zephon said:
wow, even though he said "not to bash Berlin..but" it sure sounds to me like that was a slam. ouch.

While I'm sure you've watched a lot of Berlin games, where I haven't follow UM since the Barrow, Armstead days, I have watched a few and you're right. There was always something that made Berlin seem different. It's almost something that not even physical...that said, I do think he has a chance to make the practice squad...I think he's got a good chance for that.

Also, I clearly remember Saban saying that he believes a 3rd string QB should be a verey young developemental guy...if Little NIcky follows what he says, that would put Berlin in line for the #3 spot for QBs. While I think Berlin is at least 2 years away from being a #2 QB, I woldn't have a problem with him being #3.....

.....We aren't going to play Sage. I've been in the guys camp since he came over from the Skins and after a total of 4 head coaches now in his career he's never been more than the #3 guy on the depth chart...Honestly, I think either Sage or Feeley could be let go (again..as far as I'm concerned, If Feeley isn't starting for us he needs to be traded).

Also, if, by some chance, a 1st or 2nd yr QB is released from another team that Saban and Mueller really liked that player would take over the #3 spot (again based on Saban saying he wants a young developemental guy in the 3 hole.......I hate saying this but we've got 3 true backup QBs on our roster right now..and while that makes for great depth...it also leaves us without a true #1 guy....anyway...

BTW D-Day....what is a diehard UM fan doing with a Florida guy...in a Florida uni...doing in your sig? :tongue: I totally understand Oliver being in a Sig (we've talked about the fact we a both big fans of his) BUT are there just not ANY good photos of Louis in a Phins uni? :)

:whistle: that's funny i thought that miami dolphin uniform louis was wearing in my sig was a... miami dolphin uniform :tongue: :wink: - i hated that he went... there but he is and will always be my favorite player :hump:

"i don't get paid to run fast, i get paid to break skulls..."

d-day said:
:whistle: that's funny i thought that miami dolphin uniform louis was wearing in my sig was a... miami dolphin uniform :tongue: :wink: - i hated that he went... there but he is and will always be my favorite player :hump:

"i don't get paid to run fast, i get paid to break skulls..."

it is a phins uni......but I bet you had a double take on it after I said something (then again you probably didnt)
:D

question though....what happened to your sig....I know that you formerly had the military background on there....it doesn't show up anymore, What happened?

that was one of the best sigs I've seen on this site and it was done in a classy manner.

zephon said:
it is a phins uni......but I bet you had a double take on it after I said something (then again you probably didnt)
:D

question though....what happened to your sig....I know that you formerly had the military background on there....it doesn't show up anymore, What happened?

that was one of the best sigs I've seen on this site and it was done in a classy manner.

you mean this one...? ;) - ive got a few different ones i like to switch up - in fact *cough-cough* ny fin fan 72 is working on a new one for me *cough-cough* :whistle: :)

clear.gif

alot of people might disagree but in my opinion brock berlin is going to be the starter for this team in the future.saban has always liked brock this kid has all the tools or he would not have been the qb at one of if not the best university in college football saban has a plan and berlin is in it.people need to chill and give this kid some time to learn the offence im a huge canes fan as well and i thought he did pretty damn good considering he did not really have a good running game behind him. ;)

d-day said:
you mean this one...? ;) - ive got a few different ones i like to switch up - in fact *cough-cough* ny fin fan 72 is working on a new one for me *cough-cough* :whistle: :)

clear.gif

yeah....that's the one. seriously....for me...that's as close to having a perfect sig as there is out there. (those those who are reading this and don't know...this isn't the 1st time I gushed to D-Day about his Oliver Sig.)

zephon said:
yeah....that's the one. seriously....for me...that's as close to having a perfect sig as there is out there. (those those who are reading this and don't know...this isn't the 1st time I gushed to D-Day about his Oliver Sig.)

:chuckle: gushed...

naplesfins247 said:
He cannot play under center, even if his life was on the line:confused: .We will get a better Qb next year.Hate to say it, but its going to be long year guys.6-10 The FINS are on th clock:cry:

Too short 6 even

Back
Top Bottom