Brock Berlin QB of the Future? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brock Berlin QB of the Future?

him and sage need a chance.

saban should do it.

cause everyone knows that both gus and aj stink.

M359 said:
sage is more accuate and has a more powerful arm then berlin :shakeno:

You better be careful saying this.... there's some on this board who will debate this until they're blue in the face. Touchy nerves about Feely/Gus abound...Should you dare to disagree with them, their cronies will back them up.

death7star said:
him and sage need a chance.

saban should do it.

cause everyone knows that both gus and aj stink.

unfortunately AJ and Brock are probably worse against the same competition​
bottom line is we have no real starting QB :shakeno:​

Berlin the Future

I for one Believe Brock could be the fins Savior If Saban would give him the Chance Hell I think Sage And Brock should Be 1 and 2 And Gus #3 QB but Hey if Saban did that people would call Him a Nut job And Demand A explanation I wish i still had dolphins email Addresses Id Email Saban And Tell him Same thing

Too much drama and competition already with Feeley and Frerotte if we had a set starter like Philly or Indy who dont wanna lose their starter to injury Berlin would get a shot but not in this era

LifeLongPhin said:
I for one Believe Brock could be the fins Savior If Saban would give him the Chance Hell I think Sage And Brock should Be 1 and 2 And Gus #3 QB but Hey if Saban did that people would call Him a Nut job And Demand A explanation I wish i still had dolphins email Addresses Id Email Saban And Tell him Same thing

Brock, the savior? Wow! Isn't that a little exageration? :eek:

If Brock does indeed make the team, I think he should start a late-season matchup (that is if we have nothing to gain/lose but a draft spot), and go from there

Not really i think He is the future QB of The Phins Saban just thinks The O line Is the real Problem In the Last 2 games b4 Pitt game Sage and Brock were The Ones or scored at brought the Score A little closer While AJ and Gus were Crying about howhard they Were being Hit

Berlin

Brock has to be the biggest underdog this team has seen since the scouts doubted the Zack attack in 96 so he could possible be the offensive equal to Zack

If I see another Brock Berlin post I may lose my mind. Do any of you people who want Berlin know anything about the QB position?? Anything??

I'll say this once--Brock Berlin is not, nor will be, an NFL starter--EVER.

He has a terrible throwing motion, and makes bad decisions. He'll be working at UPS in a week or so. Let it go.

thecoordinator said:
i was cursing him at the U because i thought he stunk it up and was basically the only reason we lost some games, but he's impressed me so far in preseason. maybe he makes the practice squad.

i agree.

Funny how 2 weeks ago he was being torn apart for not being able to complete a pass in practice. Then after he plays well against a few 4th stringers he is the next great Miami quarterback.

LifeLongPhin said:
Not really i think He is the future QB of The Phins Saban just thinks The O line Is the real Problem In the Last 2 games b4 Pitt game Sage and Brock were The Ones or scored at brought the Score A little closer While AJ and Gus were Crying about howhard they Were being Hit

On another note. do you know what this thing is >.? It is called a period. Use it!:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom