Brock Lesner | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brock Lesner

Actually there are some positions in pro football, defensive end and tackle being two of them, where god-given talents like acceleration, strength, etc are such big assets that Brock Lesnar might even have a chance to make a comeback.

I guess we're all not old enough to remember when the NFL took to track stars as wide receivers and just had them streak down the field as fast as possible and run under passes...they were pretty darn successful for a while too. Then DBs started getting faster and faster, so that window closed up. You don't have to be a genius to play DE (god look at Simeon Rice) and you don't have to be all that football savvy. It does help a bunch though if you're a freak of nature.

If Tony Dungy once tried to sign him, an still likes him, I think there could be something there. Probably not for the Phins though.

ThunderCane said:
Brock Lesnar IS A F'ing IDIOT!

He did give up a lot of money for a shot at the NFL. Got sick of the politics of the WWE.

He is an amazing athlete. If I was coach of a young team, I would give them a shot.

clear.gif

"I was miserable," Lesnar said. "How many people in life are miserable but don't . . . do anything about it?"

ckparrothead said:
If Tony Dungy once tried to sign him, an still likes him, I think there could be something there. Probably not for the Phins though.

That was what, 5 years ago when he was coming out of Minnesota? BIG difference now my friend. If he was young he would be intreaging, but at 26 and not knowing the intricacies of NFL football I can hardly see him making a roster.

Goldberg was a big, athletic superstar. Guesss what, he was an NFL FLOP! big time. No two people are the same, but I'm confident Lesner goes nowhere and if he does I believe it will be to a struggling franchise that needs to put butts in the seats. Does anybody actually believe a single contender is interested in this guy?

Bodzilla29 said:
I will poo my pants and eat them online if Lesner actually makes an NFL roster.

He may have had a chance if he was 20-22, but he is 26 and WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY behind in the learning curve. By the time he digests the NFL methods he'll be in his freakin 30's!

p.s. i'm not willing to eat poo.... haha

Poo? :roflmao: You don't mean the stupid little bear do you?

Bodzilla29 said:
I will poo my pants and eat them online if Lesner actually makes an NFL roster.

He may have had a chance if he was 20-22, but he is 26 and WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY behind in the learning curve. By the time he digests the NFL methods he'll be in his freakin 30's!

p.s. i'm not willing to eat poo.... haha

(pats self on back....)

Bodzilla29 said:
That was what, 5 years ago when he was coming out of Minnesota? BIG difference now my friend. If he was young he would be intreaging, but at 26 and not knowing the intricacies of NFL football I can hardly see him making a roster.

Goldberg was a big, athletic superstar. Guesss what, he was an NFL FLOP! big time. No two people are the same, but I'm confident Lesner goes nowhere and if he does I believe it will be to a struggling franchise that needs to put butts in the seats. Does anybody actually believe a single contender is interested in this guy?
Jesus, Goldberg had a career ending injury in his second season. How can he be called a flop? Wasn't drafted high enough to be a flop anyway!

Bodzilla29 said:
Coming from someone who was interested in him.....

not for the dolphins. If I was the coach of the cardinals I would give him a shot. No reason not to.

Back
Top Bottom