Brock Lesner | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brock Lesner

Plus I said that before I read all of the stuff he said on espn. After that I wouldn't give him a chance since he seemed like a guy who would do something stupid.

I say we sign him, put him opposite J.T., and after he has a 16 sack season, trade him off for a first round pick. :D

Yea, I know...

LtDan662002 said:
Jesus, Goldberg had a career ending injury in his second season. How can he be called a flop? Wasn't drafted high enough to be a flop anyway!
Where do I find some info on Goldbergs NFL carrer? Which team did he end up on and was he a starter?

Bodzilla29 said:
I will poo my pants and eat them online if Lesner actually makes an NFL roster.

He may have had a chance if he was 20-22, but he is 26 and WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY behind in the learning curve. By the time he digests the NFL methods he'll be in his freakin 30's!

p.s. i'm not willing to eat poo.... haha

Hehe poo....

wiggumdk said:
Where do I find some info on Goldbergs NFL carrer? Which team did he end up on and was he a starter?
He played for the Falcons. Not sure if he started or anything. I read about it a long time ago and where the muscle on his hip was pulled off the bone or something which was why he had to quit.

An athlete is an athlete I don't care how u cut it and Brock is an athlete. His making it or failing in the NFL will all depend on how smart he is because football is a lot more mental then people think it is. I would give him a chance if I ran a team and keep him around. If he's a bust, its a minimal one at that (he's not breaking anyone's cap), so if the kid excels at football like he did at wrestling and just about everyother athletic sport he's tried, I don't see why he can't make it in football. Patience is the key for this kid.

Back
Top Bottom