Bronco Fans spouting untruths about Finheaven? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bronco Fans spouting untruths about Finheaven?

so-long-Ricky said:
I disagree w/most of what he was saying except for the banning. I have never seen a board that will suspend someone immediately for minor infractions or misunderstandings. The Mods/Admins here are WAY to ban happy.
.........and the site continues to grow and grow while other sites that are more tolerant of obnoxious behavior come and go.

SkapePhin said:
Finheaven is seriously funny for being homeristic deluxe.

Several people thought they'd go 13 wins or better, and whenever a fan said they werent that good they'd be banned.

And there were fans being banned for not at all talking smack but football.

http://www.broncosfreak.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12418&page=2

Has finheaven ever banned an opposing fan for talking football and merely pointing out that the Dolphins arent good?

We ban people all the time for the fun of it. Actually, I'm not supposed to tell you guys this... but I suppose I will anyhow: Once a week, we randomly select a user from the site and ban them for kicks. :shakeno:

Yep, us nazi-mods loooooooove when someone is out of line enough to make us ban them. :goof:

Personally, I'm lazy and would rather not have to go through the clicks required to ban someone... I'd much rather they just behave. :wink:

phinphanphrommi said:
We ban people all the time for the fun of it. Actually, I'm not supposed to tell you guys this... but I suppose I will anyhow: Once a week, we randomly select a user from the site and ban them for kicks. :shakeno:

:shakeno: You signed the agreement. You're out!

Wow they arent even aour rivals and they talk alot of **** oh well some of the posts were reasonable.

dolphinfan2k5 said:
:lol: :sidelol: It's really funny when you actually think about it.

I don't suppose you were here for last years regular season? Take a trip to the Depths when we play the Jills. You'll have never seen such verbal brutality online. :rofl3:

phinphanphrommi said:

:lol:.........................:confused:...................................:(

byroan said:
:shakeno: You signed the agreement. You're out!

Not if I ban you first... didn't the guys tell ya? You were picked this week! :lol:

phinphanphrommi said:
Not if I ban you first... didn't the guys tell ya? You were picked this week! :lol:

:cry: It was fun while it lasted.

KuD said:
I don't suppose you were here for last years regular season? Take a trip to the Depths when we play the Jills. You'll have never seen such verbal brutality online. :rofl3:

Can't wait :chuckle:

phinphanphrommi said:

Yep, us nazi-mods loooooooove when someone is out of line enough to make us ban them. :goof:

Personally, I'm lazy and would rather not have to go through the clicks required to ban someone... I'd much rather they just behave. :wink:

:lol:

wpgfishfan said:
To the mods. Can one of you update the standings and put us at 0-0. I'm tired of seeing us in last place

Good call, I second that.

Back
Top Bottom