Broncos' QB Drew Lock might not play against Miami | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Broncos' QB Drew Lock might not play against Miami

We won't be that obvious about it!
I think I was watching that game during our halftime...

The commentators were saying how bad Lock's face looked and that he was obviously injured... and then that Raider put his helmet right in Lock's chest... I knew what the call would be before Lock even hit the ground. It wasn't pretty.

I think I was watching that game during our halftime...

The commentators were saying how bad Lock's face looked and that he was obviously injured... and then that Raider put his helmet right in Lock's chest... I knew what the call would be before Lock even hit the ground. It wasn't pretty.
I saw Brees tried to gut out a rib injury, has a collapsed lung now.

That’s a shame. I’ve been getting excited to see young QB’s go head to head with Tua this season. I liked Rypien at Boise State, though. He doesn’t have Lock’s arm but he’s an accurate passer.
Ultimately I don’t think there’s a young QB who can handle our defense. But it’s still fun to get hyped seeing a side by side comparison of our guy and theirs.

That totally sucks. I want to face the best every team has. It’s the only way to test and gauge. Disappointed Bosa couldn’t suit up against us last Sunday
Actually, I unfortunately had to watch the Patriots for MANY of their years of domination, take advantage and win MANY of their games against teams with starting players that were out for whatever reason. Many times the starting Qb.
I used to hate seeing it and be pissed the Pats were always getting breaks.
Then you realize, I guess it’s just part of the game. Take the wins any way we can, ya know.

He's faking it! They are not that bad of a team. We will definitely be favored but we better not over look them, Lock or no Lock. The Chargers are a better team than they are.
This mentality, from fans, makes no sense to me. Will Flo overlook them? Will the other coaches? Will the players? I don't think so...that's not how THIS rendition of the Miami Dolphins rolls. Almost as bad as "trap game" BS.

That’s a shame. I’ve been getting excited to see young QB’s go head to head with Tua this season. I liked Rypien at Boise State, though. He doesn’t have Lock’s arm but he’s an accurate passer.
Ultimately I don’t think there’s a young QB who can handle our defense. But it’s still fun to get hyped seeing a side by side comparison of our guy and theirs.
Rypien didn't do that poorly when he started earlier.

Back
Top Bottom