Broncos' QB Drew Lock might not play against Miami | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Broncos' QB Drew Lock might not play against Miami

Buffalo v. Pittsburgh is scheduled as SNF in that week. hard to move that. Bills might have the same record as us then and the Steelers could still be unbeaten
True enough, I never checked who was actually there. It's usually a crappy matchup but that one is obviously great.

As a dolphins and gators fan who also has the dolphins defense on my fantasy team I would love to see Jeff Driskel start this Sunday lol

I don't believe they play prime time in week 17.

they usually do or at least they have in years past. Can’t remember if last year they did or not...

if it’s a division on the line etc they flex a game there

they usually do or at least they have in years past. Can’t remember if last year they did or not...

if it’s a division on the line etc they flex a game there
Maybe. Seems like forever since we've been paying attention to week 17

Really hope Lock is a go on Sunday. If rattled, he's a turnover machine, and we will rattle him.

Had everyone fooled in a small sample size towards the end of last season. Kid sucks. Just another live arm with no other standout attributes. Never liked him at Mizzou.

Really hope Lock is a go on Sunday. If rattled, he's a turnover machine, and we will rattle him.

Had everyone fooled in a small sample size towards the end of last season. Kid sucks.

He is a backup who can sling you back into a game. I don’t know how to look but I would venture a guess his first 3 quarter qb rating is terrible along with all the other relevant stats. He tears up the fourth because his team is down 3 scores and people play soft on D.

As Crash Davis would say million dollar arm 5 cent head. Give me Tua with a million dollar head and a 500k arm

Had everyone fooled in a small sample size towards the end of last season. Kid sucks. Just another live arm with no other standout attributes. Never liked him at Mizzou.
Well he is just another in a line of 6’4 QBs 225 who can’t stay healthy so we can see all that potential lol

Back
Top Bottom