Broncos??? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Broncos???

byroan

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Wow the Broncos really suck, 35-3 going into the half? We could have played better then them. Every pass Manning makes his receiver is WIDE open. The Broncos look like a high school team. Jake is not the answer there. Feeley is better then him.

Manning is On Fire like always. The Broncos Suck. P. Manning is the best QB in the NFL.

I expected nothing less in this game. This is actually worse than the beating Denver took from Indy last year.

Brad528 said:
Neither is Roc Alexander!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Hahaha
haha I bet they miss Deltha.

And you wanted Shanahan in 05.. :D

not vs our pass D

Look at last year, not too great for the great Peyton. Thats just me...

byroan said:
Yes I did, for oline purposes only. :D

Hehe.. I hear ya, but he isnt a good coach.. Alex Gibbs is the man you want!

Plummer is better than AJ right now let's not get carried away. Peyton is having his way with them. It's getting laughable. It's not just him all of his receivers and TEs can catch. That makes a big difference as well.

He also has all day to throw the ball. He can just sit back there forever dancing in the pocket.

muscle979 said:
Plummer is better than AJ right now let's not get carried away. Peyton is having his way with them. It's getting laughable. It's not just him all of his receivers and TEs can catch. That makes a big difference as well.

I honestly dont think Plummer is better than Feeley right now.. yes, he has some mobility.. but he has horrible accuracy and isnt that much of a leader.. Flippin off the fans? Cmon..

phineffect said:
Look at last year, not too great for the great Peyton. Thats just me...
Peyton like Brady has always had a hard time with our defense. Too bad we weren't good enough to get to the playoffs. :(

I just couldn't get excited going into this game. I knew it would be like last year. What a way to follow two GREAT games yesterday. :nono:

Back
Top Bottom