Broncos??? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Broncos???

X-Con said:
I just couldn't get excited going into this game. I knew it would be like last year...:nono:
Same here, I was thinking there's no way they would make the same mistake twice but deep down I knew it would be a letdown.

The broncos stole that last seed again this year from more deserving teams, by playing their last game against a team that had already clinched all it could, and it shows yet again with an @#$whipping from the Colts.

The way the Colts are playing they should be the favorite next week in New England. I know I'll be putting a nice wager on them.

AFC West
ONE AND OUT
For both teams.

AFC East
Both teams in the Divisional round

muscle979 said:
The broncos stole that last seed again this year from more deserving teams, by playing their last game against a team that had already clinched all it could, and it shows yet again with an @#$whipping from the Colts.

No doubt.

Kill me for saying this, but I wish the Bills got that last seed. Buffalo-Indy would've been a much better matchup. Indy would probably still win, but it wouldn't be 35-3 at the half, that's for sure. Hell, Jacksonville & Baltimore would have been better too.

I haven't been impressed with Denver all season, especially when we played them.

Man, I tried relating the game to the Phins and I still get moved :( lol

X-Con said:
No doubt.

Kill me for saying this, but I wish the Bills got that last seed. Buffalo-Indy would've been a much better matchup. Indy would probably still win, but it wouldn't be 35-3 at the half, that's for sure. Hell, Jacksonville & Baltimore would have been better too.

I haven't been impressed with Denver all season, especially when we played them.
Yeah a Jags/Colts matchup would have been great to watch.

#84Fan4Life said:
The way the Colts are playing they should be the favorite next week in New England. I know I'll be putting a nice wager on them.

Very unlikely for a Wild Card team to be favored on the road against a bye-week team. Very.

However, that game is destined to be a great one, IMO.

X-Con said:
Very unlikely for a Wild Card team to be favored on the road against a bye-week team. Very.

However, that game is destined to be a great one, IMO.
I wasn't saying that I think the Colts will be favored. I just personally think that they should be. The opening line will probably be the Pats -3 or -4 IMO.

If the weather isn't real bad in New England I think that the Colts should run up and down the Pats next week.

Back
Top Bottom