Brooks is Available | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brooks is Available

chris84chambers said:
that 22 interception year was a great one.

Amazing, all the good stats he has and you find "one" bad one. I guess he needs to perfect to be a fins QB, good luck with that.

Brooks has a very strong arm, but I would rather have one of the other options out there. I just don't think Brooks has what we want and would be able to take us to the next level. He would be a better option than Gus, but honestly if it came down to it I would rather gamble on McCown if we don't land Brees (probably will) or Culpepper.

If it comes down to Brooks or Gus I'd take Brooks anyday of the week-and I dont like Brooks.

Pocoloco said:
he's only a very slight upgrade to Gus, we'd still need to draft a QB as early as possible if we went with Brooks

You are giving him WAY too much credit. He is absolutely no better than Frerotte.
I don't want change for the sake of change, I want to see legitimate position upgrades.
Brooks is more athletic, but he doesn't manage a game as well as Frerotte. He makes more mental errors.

ShootinBlanks said:
Brooks has a very strong arm, but I would rather have one of the other options out there. I just don't think Brooks has what we want and would be able to take us to the next level. He would be a better option than Gus, but honestly if it came down to it I would rather gamble on McCown if we don't land Brees (probably will) or Culpepper.

I like the McCown idea, he has experience and is young - let's face it playing for Arizona I am sure we are not seeing the best of what he could be!

gus is better than brooks..

brooks has an awesome recieving core and pretty good RB and still cant do anything.. hes done as a starter

brooks should quit football and take up a stunt double job for martin lawerence... LOL
:sidelol:

death7star said:
he stinks.

he is lost half the time out there.

i hate gus, but even a gus hater like me admits that gus > brooks.

Well, for the faults that he has, he actually has better career stats than Brees ?? His decision making has been questioned and he's also not exactly a brain, but he can play...he's older than Brees. Remember Brees had a poor first 3 years before the light came on two years ago...He's certainly a much better prospect than Gus at any rate...

Brees going to NO first just goes to show us how wrong all the reports can be in anticipation of FA....

Back
Top Bottom