Brown and Crowder this Sat in New Jersey | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brown and Crowder this Sat in New Jersey

dude i cant find the tickets for that on there! where are they at!!?!? thats only 45 min from me! :)

MiaFins1 said:
Just a reminder that Ronnie Brown and C. Crowder will be in Edison ,NJ this weekend Sat April 1st www.triumphsports.com go to buy tickets and scroll down to the bottom of the page , where it says EXCLUSIVE SPORTS, click on that and it will give times and prices.... Also appearing is Marino and Shula from Miami ENJOY ALL AS ITS ALWAYS A GOOD TIME

where do i scroll to see brown and crowder will be there?

Guys I Live In Williamstown, If Any One Can Get Me An Autograph Please Contact Me. I Will Pay.

no i am going to the show and here is how it is.im getting dan marino then to get ronnies autograph you go to the other side of the building and make your ticket purchase there.i cant wait till saturday:banana::banana::banana:

I will be there on friday to pick up my tickets and get my Brown and Crowder tickets hope to see all you fins fans there

I went to this show last year and got marino's. This year i can not make it on saturday but plan on going sunday. but no fins will be there on sunday just saturday.

Back
Top Bottom