Brown and Crowder this Sat in New Jersey | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brown and Crowder this Sat in New Jersey

It is a great event been there twice and met Marino had his college and pro helmet signed...But didn't see Crowder or Brown on the list????

Nope - nowhere on the list does it say Ronnie Brown or Channing Crowder. The only people it mentions on the confirmed guest list are Don Shula and Dan Marino.

I was there today, and I'm going back Saturday.. Ronnie Brown will be there Sat, Channing Crowder will be there SUNDAY according to what the people there told me today.. They never updated that link, but there is a downloadable list that says sunday.

And, like I said, all it says for Saturday is Dan Marino and Don Shula.

I downloaded the list. Here's what it says for Sunday.

Jerome Bettis
Champ Bailey
Chuck Bednarik
Plaxico Burress
Ted Hendricks
John Cappelletti
Emmitt Smith
Howie Long
Julius Erving
Lawrence Taylor
James Lofton
Heath Miller
Dan Kreider
George Blanda
Darryl Strawberry
Amani Toomer
Barry Sanders
Brandon Jacobs
Jack Tatum
Ray Guy
Eli Manning
Peyton Manning

Straw is still on the memorabilia circuit? I have a used coke bag w/ residue, used by D. Strawberry himself. It's the real deal, anyone interested PM me.

this is what the site says about ronnie and crowder..

Ronnie Brown
Miami Dolphins
Saturday, April 1st - 3-5pm
$59 flats and mini $69 Premium Items
$25 Additional For Inscriptions

Channing Crowder
Miami Dolphins
Saturday, April 1st - 3-4:30pm
$30 any item

IronChef said:
sweet list

I concur. Sadly, no dolphins players on Sunday. I can't go on Saturday. For anyone who goes on Saturday, let us know how it was please. Thanks.

Crowder is listed for Sat but he will actually be there on Sunday ....i was there friday nite to get my tickets and they told me that they pushed him back to sunday ....

MiaFins1 said:
Crowder is listed for Sat but he will actually be there on Sunday ....i was there friday nite to get my tickets and they told me that they pushed him back to sunday ....

Thats good news. I can not make it today (sat) but i will be there on sunday. If Crowder is there i will get his autograph.

Holy moly, the Mad Stork, Ted Hendricks. His Uncle was my pee wee coach when he was at the U. He showed up a few times with his buddies and gave us lessons and support.

I've never heard anyone ever say "I wish I was back in Jersey", now I've heard it twice in one thread...amazing.

Yeah I was there ....the show is always hectic especially when you get multipal players.... Got Ronnie again today on a football, mini an 8x10 pic and a panaranic photo....Line was long for Ronnie alot of fins fans there.... Will be there for Crowder tomorrow also got Marino again on a HOF Panaromic photo.....he says he here's Daunte's leg is doing fine....i told him we finally have a QB since he retired ....he turned to his buddy next to him and laughed and said " SEE WHAT DID I TELL YOU"...says Culpepper will be just fine.....Enjoy all

Back
Top Bottom