Brown and Crowder this Sat in New Jersey | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brown and Crowder this Sat in New Jersey

I got Dan on a Pitt Jersey and I got Ronnie on a Jersey and a mini.. I'll post pics when they come back. This was the third year I've gone in a row. This year, it was all Steelers players, but that's all good. My uncle was happy because he got to meet Jerome Bettis.

On a site note, when anyone was standing in line for Ronnie, did you see Carlos Rogers' line?? Or should I say lack there of?? NO ONE was inline for him. I kinda felt bad.. They had him sitting there signing 8x10's while he was on the phone.

Very nice

DanStillStands said:
Picture of me and Channing from the show on sunday..

Must have been awesome. Couldn't make it, but glad everyone else was able to.

cnc66 said:
I've never heard anyone ever say "I wish I was back in Jersey", now I've heard it twice in one thread...amazing.

:sidelol: I'm in Jersey and would give anything to get out. :D

MiaFins1 said:
Yeah I was there ....the show is always hectic especially when you get multipal players.... Got Ronnie again today on a football, mini an 8x10 pic and a panaranic photo....Line was long for Ronnie alot of fins fans there.... Will be there for Crowder tomorrow also got Marino again on a HOF Panaromic photo.....he says he here's Daunte's leg is doing fine....i told him we finally have a QB since he retired ....he turned to his buddy next to him and laughed and said " SEE WHAT DID I TELL YOU"...says Culpepper will be just fine.....Enjoy all

Cool story man, liked Danny's comment.

Back
Top Bottom