Brown and the salary cap | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brown and the salary cap

pumpdogs

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Don't get me wrong I want brown real bad,but with he wants to become the highest paid center in the league.Can we afford to have the highest paid LT,RT,and center in the league and still be competetive in all the other areas we need?I am not sure how we afford anybody for defence in the upcoming years.

Is carey really the highest paid RT now? Oh, and there's already a Jason Brown thread.

Yes,he is the highest according to the sun-sentinal.I don't how I missed that gigantic thread on jason brown.Oh well.

Don't get me wrong I want brown real bad,but with he wants to become the highest paid center in the league.Can we afford to have the highest paid LT,RT,and center in the league and still be competetive in all the other areas we need?I am not sure how we afford anybody for defence in the upcoming years.

that contract for Carey is back loaded so we can get Brown at this point....having a great o-line makes your team better...you can run the ball and set up the pass and keep moving the chains which helps out the defence too.....it's been a long time since we've had a great o-line and I can't wait for us to do it this year.

Ozzy rules!!

If he helps protect Penny and helps to open gaping holes for Runnie and Risky then yeah, we can afford it.

can you afford bi-pass surgery?
we need to fix the Heart of the OffensiveLine
it is a priority

the o-line is where all the money should go, you can plug in other guys if you have a great o-line they will work. denver always has a nobody rushing for 1,000 yards why is that?

the o-line is where all the money should go, you can plug in other guys if you have a great o-line they will work. denver always has a nobody rushing for 1,000 yards why is that?
yep your 100 % right, then we can trade all those 1000 yard nobodies for picks and keep on building the futur through the drafts...

No doubt.Are line will be dominant if we sign him and thomas and smiley stay healthy.I was just wondering if it would be cheaper to draft a center.Now if we sign brown and fit everything else we need under the cap I am all for it.

The Center Position is the Anchor of your offensive line. Miami throughout its history has had some of the best C in the game. Langer, Stephenson and hopefully we can sign Brown. The Center position is that important. Look at the teams Langer and Stephenson played for and there success......

No doubt.Are line will be dominant if we sign him and thomas and smiley stay healthy.I was just wondering if it would be cheaper to draft a center.Now if we sign brown and fit everything else we need under the cap I am all for it.

It would be cheaper to draft a center because it wouldn't happen in the first round. You never know what you would be getting though and Brown is young and proven.

I hope they go after Jason Brown.

I think he is going to sign elsewhere I don't see us spending what he is going to ask for.Just my guess.

Back
Top Bottom