Brown baggin' it? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brown baggin' it?

BigDW13

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Seeing as how we have a rough schedule ahead of us (Jets, Pats, Bills) if we are winless for the Rams game look for the brown paper bag heads. You have heard it here first, actually ESPN said it first :fire: , but I am repeating it. My question is, will we have just plain brown bags, or will we decorate it with certain players names and numbers? Here's to a great season.

Dennis

FOR SHEEZY!! THat's it!! Enough!! I held off on the brown bags for another week (even though I thought it was time) but that's it!! This week, I'm cutting 2 holes in a brown paper bag and drawing Wanny's face with his dumb looking mustache on it! I don't care what ANYONE says! I hope someone at the game tries to catch beef with me for it!! I swear...With the level of drunkenness and the frustration, together, I will swing on the 1st person who tries to tell me ANYTHING about me and my brown paper bag over my head.

I will be there in a couple of weeks for the Rams game. If we are still winless, I will have a brown bag (around 100 of them) with the cheesy Wanny mustache on it.

that was not BigDW13 who started this post it was Jon T(A PACKER FAN) or Jason Argo (COWBOY FAN) who last year wanted the cowboys to beat the dolphins.Unlike the loser who started this thread a true Dolphin fan like myself would never make fun of the team I support!!!!!!!!!!

GO DOLPHINS

If anyone Brown bags it you'll fall lower than a Jet fan in the Kotite era...Miami isn't a losing franchise..yes we will have a losing season but have some pride in your team and keep the brown bags at home

BringBackShula said:
FOR SHEEZY!! THat's it!! Enough!! I held off on the brown bags for another week (even though I thought it was time) but that's it!! This week, I'm cutting 2 holes in a brown paper bag and drawing Wanny's face with his dumb looking mustache on it! I don't care what ANYONE says! I hope someone at the game tries to catch beef with me for it!! I swear...With the level of drunkenness and the frustration, together, I will swing on the 1st person who tries to tell me ANYTHING about me and my brown paper bag over my head.
If you plan on getting drunk, you better cut 3 holes in the bag.

Smacks said:
If anyone Brown bags it you'll fall lower than a Jet fan in the Kotite era...Miami isn't a losing franchise..yes we will have a losing season but have some pride in your team and keep the brown bags at home
I don't think so, Old Timer...I love this franchise more than anything....It's about sending a message. I'm not embarrassed of being a Dolfan....But if some of those brown bags get seen by any media, and or Wayne, it's gonna be great for our cause. The point is, we don't want Wannstedt here anymore! And we gotta do things like this to make it well known...I don't give a rat's @$$ who has a problem with it. Come see me if there's any problem...I'll be wearing a blue 84 chambers jersey and a brown paper bag. Holler at me.:mad:

DolfanDaveInATX said:
Better make sure it's thicker on the left than the right so it doesn't result in a case of mistaken identity.
And make sure you draw the mouth crooked...and the scarface cheek.

Smacks said:
Isn't that exactly the reason to wear a brown bag tho? We are embarrassed at how far we have fallen and don't want to show support for Dave or the direction the franchise is headed, but still want to watch and cheer.

if ur point is to send a message....wouldnt a simple sign suffice?

Back
Top Bottom