Brown "overdue" | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brown "overdue"

mroz

Starter
Reaction score
Seems RB is not happy with the number of carries he is getting. I dont think he is complaining about it but just saying he would like more action.... any who.... RB thinks he is overdue for a big game.

Link
http://lnk.nu/miamiherald.com/qa9.html

Well this is a good game to back on track.....there is 1 thing Denver's defense could use....NEW PLAYERS!!!!

Brown goes off 150+

Ronnie brown not getting at least 20 carries is really baffling me.

:lol:...i agree&understand you there,but i do believe that has to do with the coaches&the game plans they put together,and Ronnie being a Team player and wanting what's going to best help the team...but if he wants the ball more,and everyone knows he should get the ball,perhaps he'll say something to the coaches about it...

Im not really sure I would give him 20 carries a game (have to work Ricky in there) but I dont think 20 touches is out of the question. maybe 15 runs and 5 catches.

no I think 20 carries or more if needed, Ronnies r play maker and yea I love Ricky Im a huge fan, but like it or not he's 32 now and just isnt the same.

Ive also never understood why the never let him run consistently. He'll get one run for mayb 2-3 yards and then not run him for another six or eight plays. You need to be consistent with him, allow him to break the D

Maybe if ronnie could get past the line of scrimmage once in a while he would get more carries.

Maybe if ronnie could get past the line of scrimmage once in a while he would get more carries.

If you honestly believe that then you clearly have not watched much Dolphins football the past 2 years. When Ronnie Brown gets fed the football on a consistent basis, he is one of the more punishing and explosive runners in the NFL. Against a team like the Broncos (crap run D) Ronnie should be our workhorse and carry the ball 25 times. I'm expecting a huge game for Ronnie in Denver.

Anyone think the fewer carries might have somthing to do with a season ending knee injury and they'd like him to complete a full year?

If you honestly believe that then you clearly have not watched much Dolphins football the past 2 years. When Ronnie Brown gets fed the football on a consistent basis, he is one of the more punishing and explosive runners in the NFL. Against a team like the Broncos (crap run D) Ronnie should be our workhorse and carry the ball 25 times. I'm expecting a huge game for Ronnie in Denver.

Buffalo's run D is terrible and he didn't really tear it up against them. He isn't that good. Brown will need the ball 33 times to get to 100 yards.

im sure if ronnie has some good runs early he will get more carries. There is no conspiracy to keep ronnie from having a good game. Ronnie has never proven to be a back that can run the ball 20 times a game over the long haul so maybe the coaches see this also and want to use him as they see best.

Its the scheme guys. This is a 2-back scheme. Parcells ran it in Dallas, and he has installed it here. Its not a knock on either back, its how he keeps them both fresh late into the season, and extends their careers......

Its the scheme guys. This is a 2-back scheme. Parcells ran it in Dallas, and he has installed it here. Its not a knock on either back, its how he keeps them both fresh late into the season, and extends their careers......

thats somewhat true but in Dallas it was more like a 2-1 ratio in carries and when he has had a workhorse he has ridden that horse. Julius Jones was not a workhorse and so far neither is Ronnie over the long hall.

Back
Top Bottom